Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahuna

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
San Francisco
After trying dozens of flavors from most of the big vendors, THIS ONE is the holy grail I was looking for; sweet and flavor inhale and exhale. Now my other juices seem dull and lifeless. THANK YOU vaporbomb. My only concern now is how long my 30ml bottle will last with my new ego mega carts. hahaha

As a question to the vendor, what is used to sweeten F&I and how much? I really like the sweetness and would like to sweeten my other juices as much to see if that brings them back to life. Also F&I (18mg 80/20 VG/PG) gets cloudy when shaken, is that normal? no other VB juice I have does that.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Our Legendary CinnaBomb and Menthol is where this comes from. The sweetness comes from the CinnaBomb. But in our flavoring section you will find sweetener you can add to any juice. The cloudiness comes from the CinnaBomb. VB juices containing CinnaBomb will cloud at certain VG ratios, this is due to the way some molecules bond and hold oxygen. At low VG ratios this will not happen.

Kahuna

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
San Francisco
Our Legendary CinnaBomb and Menthol is where this comes from. The sweetness comes from the CinnaBomb. But in our flavoring section you will find sweetener you can add to any juice. The cloudiness comes from the CinnaBomb. VB juices containing CinnaBomb will cloud at certain VG ratios, this is due to the way some molecules bond and hold oxygen. At low VG ratios this will not happen.

is your sweetner sucralos or EM? I want my other VB flavors to be as intensely sweet as F&I. Would your sweetener do that or is it toned down like sweetners from other vendors (even vaping it straight isn't as enjoyably sweet as CB)?

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
A gracious member sent me a 5ml bottle of the F & I and I do believe after it's gone a 30ml is in order because it has taken over as my daily/all day vape. It has that great cinnamon kick on the inhale and that cool menthol on the exhale. I was a menthol smoker so I need something strong and with menthol. F & I is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. I made my own using cinnabomb/menthol crystals but didn't get a chance to perfect it and then this came out and now it owns me LOL. I'm so glad VB solved my problem :)

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
After trying dozens of flavors from most of the big vendors, THIS ONE is the holy grail I was looking for; sweet and flavor inhale and exhale. Now my other juices seem dull and lifeless. THANK YOU vaporbomb. My only concern now is how long my 30ml bottle will last with my new ego mega carts. hahaha

As a question to the vendor, what is used to sweeten F&I and how much? I really like the sweetness and would like to sweeten my other juices as much to see if that brings them back to life. Also F&I (18mg 80/20 VG/PG) gets cloudy when shaken, is that normal? no other VB juice I have does that.

I just hope you don't have any future plans on turning into a zombie. Mutt has plans for them...:blink:

But, great you found a favorite flavor juice from him!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread