MV Update - Some New Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Like me, people who are fans of MV know them for their service, quick shipping and love the fact that Tony likes to tweak his products with the manufacturer. He's started a physical store front since business is doing well and appears to be happy with some tweaks he's been making, so MV will have some new items in the coming months - including the crystal batteries he had been talking about that not sensitive to sound. I can say they are so nice, it might make me get away from manual batteries.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
Hello *again*... it's been like a YEAR now, and I'm still waiting for the crystal tipped Sidesho batteries. I understand the dedication to quality, but for heaven sake I still have the same batteries for the same year+! One of them is finally losing a little lustre to the paint from being so OLD haha. I really love the flavor, vapor, feel, and charge:use time, but I shamelessly admit going to another brand for dress-up, parties, etc. Can I apply as a tester? Also, do people really still use atomizers over cartomizers? I've also been fussing about lack of brand/logo for us Sidesho/cartomizer users, and still don't see a change there. You guys should be MORE PROUD! :)

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
THEORY: Tony's wife got jealous he was going to provide "diamonds" to other women! HAHA

I ordered the matte black with a green light... my "Alien" ecig!

By the way, nothing looks more fiery than a high quality cz with orange light behind it. ;)

I will *never* give up! Guess I should make some noise on Twitter and Facebook too =D

PS> Is it still legal to walk and VAPE in New Jersey? :p

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Actually the Facebook thing may be great idea. I haven't been able to get any more info on this and I've tried. I like your theory though haha. I agree too that they look great lit up. Plus I thought the auto version of them was really really good and I don't use auto batteries.
Nice haha, I'm not sure we have any right in Jersey any more. :) Honestly though, I've never had a problem anywhere.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
ACKCKCKCKCKCKCK!!!

I finally got around to charging up my new Sidesho battery and it's got HOLES in it!!! (you know on the threaded end) It doesn't work with my cartomizers! What's going on here? Granted I haven't looked at the latest shipment of cartomizers, but the other ones I'm using are 2012, AND there's no extra air holes anywhere on the cartomizers. HOW in the world are these supposed to work? I am triggering the light, but all I get is AIR. I checked my order and it says "Sidesho".

HELP?!

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
ACKCKCKCKCKCKCK!!!

I finally got around to charging up my new Sidesho battery and it's got HOLES in it!!! (you know on the threaded end) It doesn't work with my cartomizers! What's going on here? Granted I haven't looked at the latest shipment of cartomizers, but the other ones I'm using are 2012, AND there's no extra air holes anywhere on the cartomizers. HOW in the world are these supposed to work? I am triggering the light, but all I get is AIR. I checked my order and it says "Sidesho".

HELP?!

OK, apparently my cartos were not 2012 like I thought! The MV products last so darn long.

Well, I actually got middle of the night service from MV! Here is what was said...

"The batteries for the sidesho have changed, they have ridges as the others did not. Also with these cartomizers they are newer as well, they are flat contact and the older atomizers and cartomizers were not. Before you had to screw the atomizer/cartomizer on and leave a gap for air flow, you do not need to do this with these. You screw the cartomizer on all the way. If you use older cartomizers or atomizers on this new battery they will not work. The newer cartomizers will work with any battery new and old."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread