MVP 2.0 with EVOD2 and T3S tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an iTaste MVP 2.0 VV/VW and I have several different tanks. I don't seem to have any problem with the tanks till I go to use the EVOD2 or T3S tanks. I only use them for flavors I want to use periodically, but it;s a hit and miss if they work. Sometime I can put one on and it will read the ohms fine and fire right up, other times it will have non for the ohms and do nothing. If I play with the tank loosening/tightening it will start working, but once you find that sweet spot don't move it at all. I can put the same tank I am having problems with on my old EGO C Twist VV and works like a charm every time.

Does anyone know what is going on here, it's just those 2 tanks I am having issues with on my MVP.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Yup, you may have depressed the center post on your MVP2 too deep while over tightening your toppers. Happens al the time. You have a connectivity problem--the center post of your tank doesn't connect with the center pin on your battery.

f6d60a8f.jpg

You can grab a tiny screwdriver (or a paperclip or what have you) and try to GENTLY push that pin up just a hair--from all sides, until it's back to its normal position.

If you continue to have problems, buy a few spacers from MadVapes--they solve all connectivity problems--just drop one into the 510 well of your MVP and you're good!

http://www.madvapes.com/advancedsearch/result/?cat=0&q=Circuit+Board+Spacer

Good luck!

Last edited:
The pin is all the way up, I can take my MVP to my local Vape shop, they have a vaper bar. Everything he has set out is in EVOD2 tanks, and over half of them will not work on my MVP but all will work with my EGO C Twist. I have a spacer ring and tried that and still no luck. It seems like they arent going down far enough to make contact. I'm not gonna say never but rarely do I put my tanks on tight. I usually just screw them down far enough till it makes contact. The MVP works fine with my iclear 30 and my pro 2 tanks. Never a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread