MWA Review on the all New DC Echo Carto's from Mountain Vapor !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

First off I'm just going to say that Dennis over @ Mountain Vapor did a fabulous job getting these Dual Coil Echo's produced and he deserves all the credit in the world for his hard work doing so.

The DC Echo & DC Echo e Carto's,

These Cartos hold anywhere from 2-3mls, I get almost 3ml's on my initial fill, then after that it is hard to tell how much because you really never run them completely empty and its good not to do so and keeping them wet is key. They don’t run to hot like other DC Cartos because of the 3.4ohm coils used in them to create a 1.7ohm Carto ( perfect ) These coils are spaced perfectly apart and are the perfectly matched ohm coils for these Cartos and provide a really great vape. The BEST thing about the Echo carto is just how long you get out of these compared to many other DC and really any other Carto on the market besides just the awesome vape and flavor they provide. These cartos are fully reusable and washable too, just make sure you Dry them out properly by getting all the water out of them. A really good hot water rinse will do the trick for the wash, then you can let them sit for about 4-5 Days shaking all the water out and just setting them on a table and dry naturally, or put them in the oven on the lowest setting for a half hour and then letting them sit for about 2-3 days just to be safe, either way will work but just make sure all the water in them is gone, Also they really wont need a cleaning for a very long time and keep in mind they are made to be a disposable product !

Flavor ; 1-10 = 10
Vapor ; 1-10 = 9.5-10
Longevity ; 1-10 = 10
Ease of use and fill 1-10 = 10

I have been using these for over a week now, I filled my first DC Echo with Mountain vapors Bacconut & an first DC Echo-e with Mountain Vapors Coca juice. These Echos handled these 2 juices with ease, I'm not sure of the exact PG/VG ratio used with these custom blends but I'm not sure that even matters you could probably run whatever % of PG/VG you wanted through these Echo Cartos and they would handle it with ease.

I would like to Just touch for a moment on these custom blends of juice from Mountain Vapor, they are extremely good, Mountain Vapor has been working with a special Extract company here in the USA to make their flavor extracts which are very strong. The juices pack a punch with flavor and a good clean Nic is used in this juice too and the combo of these extracts mixed with this super clean Nic make for a super good tasty delicious juice.

Another thing that is separating these DC Cartos apart from all others is how clean they run, I mean I have been running 2 of them for over a week now and have not needed to clean them or do anything to them and they are still running like the day I filled them.

Initial fill : Keep the center plug in the bottom when filling these, 4-5 drops let it slowly run down into the filler, 4-5 more drops and so on, till you see it puddle a bit on the top and it's full. You will also get use to knowing when to add juice to these Carto's as you use them. The 801 drip tips seem to fit these ( A bit tight but fit ) I like using the drip tips on these Echos, makes it easy to add a few drops when needed, but all in all you can fill one of these and take it with you for the day for the average non chain vapor, if you’re a chain vapor bring your bottle of juice along for the day. These have to be the most user friendly, great tasting, huge vapor, and my new favorite carto’s out of all of them on the market. If you liked the original Echo & Echo/e then you will absolutely love these carto’s, if you haven’t ever tried the Echo Brand you need to stop over to = Mountain Vapor ( don't get confused with another Mountain vapor supplier that's out there, there is only 1 real Mountain Vapor ) and take advantage of there juice/Echo carto special they have going on right now while supplies last, more are do in but could be a while so take advantage of this situation while it’s there and get yourself one of these New DC Echo's and some of this traffic juice.

As for most of you that know me, you know that I tell it like it is !!!,,,, and these New DC Echo's really ROCK the house down or I wouldn't even think of backing this product ! Try em out ! and also know your getting the real deal from Mtnvapor dot com not some copy or bootleg that I'm sure other manufacturers will be trying to copy these once these are released to the masses.​

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Great review Matt I just placed another order. Right now he isn't selling them online until sept 1st except for a special he is running. He is giving a free dual horiz coil carto with each 30 ml order of his custom juice. I ordered some of the Bacconut and a bottle of Cinnayum which is supposed to be really good too. The juice is very reasonably priced too 12.00 for 30 ml plus a free carto with shipping included. Mountain Vapor - High quality e-cigarettes, liquids and accessories.

Last edited:

jed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
NW NJ
............... These have to be the most user friendly, great tasting, huge vapor, and my new favorite carto’s out of all of them on the market.......

pretty serious statement mwa.... ordered 2 30ml bottles of custom juice so hope I get 2 DC Echo Cartos to try out....if they don't come with the order either you or txtumbleweed owe me! :laugh:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
pretty serious statement mwa.... ordered 2 30ml bottles of custom juice so hope I get 2 DC Echo Cartos to try out....if they don't come with the order either you or txtumbleweed owe me! :laugh:

Did you put in the comments that you wanted the free cartos and what type?

Last edited:

jed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
NW NJ
Yeah it is mentioned on the home page of the link I posted but if you put it in the comments you should be good.
duh..gif
went right to cartomizers and eliquid...if the offer was any larger on the main page it would of bit me
For a limited time only, buy a 30ml bottle of our custom liquid and get a FREE Dual Coil ECHO or Dual Coil ECHO-e. Just specify which you want when checking out. Offer good while supplies last. Get yours today!

Last edited:

Lax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Bozeman, Montana
But, Matt, tell us what you really think. Did you like it?

Mine arrived today. Gonna go fill it. Thank you, Dennis, and thank you, Matt!

So how are you liking it? I'm on the fence but leaning hard on picking up an echo and these DCE might seal the deal... iGo is the other contender, these would fit an iGo also, right?

Lax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Bozeman, Montana
No the iGo is different. The Echo-V would work on it I think. I don't know if they made any echo v dc cartos. The iGo has a 808 connection but it it uses recessed connection like an ego or vgo. I don't have an iGo but have tried the iGo carto on a vgo.

I thought one of the people selling iGo's and Echo's had said the Echo carto would work on an iGo even if it didn't thread all the way down...oh well.
So is it just me or are the Echo's becoming more popular and seeing more advancements like these DC cartos than the other _Go's...?

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I thought one of the people selling iGo's and Echo's had said the Echo carto would work on an iGo even if it didn't thread all the way down...oh well.
So is it just me or are the Echo's becoming more popular and seeing more advancements like these DC cartos than the other _Go's...?

I guess it would work but wouldn't fit down far enough to cover the threads. I like the Echo and along with the Go-Go are probably the most popular of the new -Go PVs.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I just had to put down my DC Echo Beta Cartos yesterday, 2 months I got out of one Echo DC & 1 Echo-e I cant believe how long these actually lasted me. I just screwed on one new Chrome and one new black Echo and filled up 2 more. I love these dam Cartos and for a no hassle no fuss no muss vape on the road you just cant beat these new DC Echos. Flavor and vapor production is super on them and for a small Ego type, but Echo Batt and holding as much liquid as they do you just cant go wrong with them. I also really like running them on my VV Ali'i with the special 510-901 adapter, I can even bottom feed them if I want to, and running them on my Provari or any VV od and dialing them in right at 4.2V for a constant 4.2v vape is Da Bomb, just gotta love these new DC Carto's:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread