My 1st MVS order goofed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie vapor

Feb 15, 2016
I have been using the "blu" cig-alikes for the last 6-7 months and placed my first ever MVS order for my first ever "real" sophisticated ecig - the Kanger topbox.

I was so excited about it, still am honestly.
Turns out, either MVS or USPS, one of the two goofed it up.
USPS tracking says it was delivered, when it actually wasn't.
I went to my local USPS store to inquire, and they confirm its delivered on their records.
Its very difficult for it to have been stolen from my mailbox and stuff, that has never happened in the last 10 years - as per my roomie.
Also, in my hyper excitement waiting for the delivery, I've had my eyes on the mailbox and every single mailman for the last one week. So it cannot be, that I the delivery happened and it also got stolen that soon!

MVS says they've opened a "case" with USPS about this.
USPS apparently abruptly closed the case. And then MVS reopened and escalated it or some.
I'm not sure what I do at this point.

I've spent a good $120 on this.
It was under USPS priority service by MVS.

Newbie vapor

Feb 15, 2016
If in fact it doesn't show; you have to contact MVS in reference to your Order Number informing them that you haven't gotten your Parcel and what USPS status says. Then let them handle it. And probably ship out another order. So no worries but sorry for the delay

Exactly what happened!! MVS has now processed a reshipment for me.
If all goes well, I should receive it by tomorrow!!

Super excited and anxious about it now!!
Also, USPS has no clue about what happened to the first shipment. MVS has a claim filed.

Reactions: subwayaznm

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Exactly what happened!! MVS has now processed a reshipment for me.
If all goes well, I should receive it by tomorrow!!

Super excited and anxious about it now!!
Also, USPS has no clue about what happened to the first shipment. MVS has a claim filed.
COOL glad it worked out for ya. Enjoy the journey

Reactions: Newbie vapor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread