My 510 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here goes nothin

I had ordered my 510 kit with empty carts and a 5ml bottle of eliquid from CigNot.com. I recieved my order in 2 buisness days. i say 2 buisness days bc i ordered at 1:03am friday morning and it was here Monday morning with the usual monday morning junk mail. I must say i have fallin in love with my first and new PV. the throat hit is nice and strong, but not overwhelming. The vapor is a hair more than my analogs, which i must state that the whole vapor production part itsn really a big deal to me, but i know it is to others on this forum, so i guess it will soon enough become important to me as well. I keep the batteries charged and i swap them out once a day just to make sure i have a good one on me, and the pcc seems to work great as well. I have jumped head first into the vaping replaceing the smoking and i am doing a good job, minus the one i had earlyer today bc of a, lets say very unpleasnt situation and i just grabbed a Pall Mall 100 from my mom and took the filter off and smoked it i believe in record time.

I now consider myself a vapor now instead of a smoker, and i owe it all to this forum and the wealth of information i have read and yet the vast amounts of information i have yet to uncover. Now comes the fun part, ordering different flavors of eliquid and attempting to find my favorite flavor, if one exists. If not, i have no problem being in love with multiple flavors.

Overall
ordering process, CigNot.com - 5/5
the 510 - batteries 5/5
overall enjoyment 5/5
eliquid - 5ml Whiskey PG 5/5
5ml Winston VG 3/5
5ml Marlboro VG 3/5

final score EFFIN AWSOME :D:D:D

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR
Hey Country boy and Welcome to the family of Vapors!!

But first, I want to note, that I am very happy that you have got yourself a very good set of 510 battery's and Attys. But I think you should give it at least another 2 weeks minimum until you do a review of your e-cig because most e-cigs work fantastically at first and then just DROP in performance in just under a couple weeeks.

But again, very happy that you are switching and that you will now be saving lots and lots of money and live longer, lol

Other than that, I believe that I seriously got the fastest possible delivery time because I ordered on a Friday, and received my package Monday afternoon and this was from HealthCabin and they are located in China. So that is damned Fast, lol!

good luck man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread