The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My apologies to everyone else...

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Kd did, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kd did

Kd did Full Member Verified Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Oklahoma City, OK
    If Mom has been out of touch, it is because I ordered 32 bottles of juice, 2 batteries, and various other things recently. I'm sure she would have more to say, but her fingers are quite possibly still numb from all of that mixing. Somehow, she still found the energy to hand write a "thank you" on my invoice as well as include some freebies. I think we will let our new collection steep for a few days, if we can find the willpower. Basically, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the personal touches that family owned businesses offer. It may take us 6 months to get through all of this juice, but I'm sure we will be repeat customers.

2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Six months to get through 32 bottles? Must have only ordered 30ml bottles, then. Thirty two 60ml bottles should last at least eight or nine months... ;)

Welcome to the family :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.