My BUZZ and me travel log... or so to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
My BUZZ can now be considered a globe-trotter, as it has been to about 5 different countries while I was on an extended vacation (of sorts) with my BUZZ. Oh the countries we have seen: Stop 1 was the British Isles namely London and Grimsby (aunt/uncle there) then it was off to my homeland of the Netherlands (Utrecht) to spend some quality time with lawyers and magistrate judges (that was fun) then off to my wifes hometown of Tel Aviv (that's Israel kids!) After spending 3 weeks in Tel Aviv its high time I took my happy self to Beirut in a quaint country called Lebanon (what a party time I had) o and wifey wasn't happy about my choosing Beirut, but hey screw her, I had to spend a week with in-laws (hers btw.) Then it's back to Holland (sans wife of course b/c she had to go back to work while I had 8wks vacation saved up, love the union I'm in.) Then back stateside, but Washington state (needed to see mah mommy) finally I ended up back home after spending 2 months away from home, and all this time I had my trusty side-kick "Mr. BUZZ" in my pocket the whole time...

Yes I did make a post about the button getting all hincky but a quick exacto knife around the button seemed to clean the gunk that had built up, I suppose that it'll need to become a part of a regular maintenance cycle...

end wall of text

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
I had about 9 weeks vacation saved up plus all of my personal days and it was either use it or lose it (w/o getting payed for my vacation days) so I chose to burn 'em all up in one quick shot. I get one week vacation time and 3 personal days per quarter, so I build up vacation time crazy kwik fast, only problem is that I forget that I have it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread