Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Right on kellie, your lucky, they weren't around when I started vaping and I bought a bunch of PVs and mods I didn't need after I got the Buzz. If you got questions just ask away because everyone loves to help in here. Congrats on the shipping notice.

Stu that is a smart thought you had there. Come into the forum and have fun while learning why notcig PVs are so great and without having to get in the poor house to own one.
They're starting to ship pretty fast.

Last edited:

stu-13

Jan 3, 2011
ny
Right on kellie, your lucky, they weren't around when I started vaping and I bought a bunch of PVs and mods I didn't need after I got the Buzz. If you got questions just ask away because everyone loves to help in here. Congrats on the shipping notice.

Stu that is a smart thought you had there. Come into the forum and have fun while learning why notcig PVs are so great and without having to get in the poor house to own one.
They're starting to ship pretty fast.

thinkin about ordering silver one tomorrow, how is hv atty with this device? have couple of those with me.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Kellie nothing to be scared about, easy peasy. And you know what they say ~ once you go VV, you...........well you love it :)

when did you order? i'm thinkin to get one and wondering how long it'll take to get to me.

No thinkin needs to be done. Most of us spent hundreds before we got here and spent one.. If they could make a 4.5v 808 battery I might buy it, but 3.7v just doesn't cut after VV.

decadent666

Jan 20, 2011
Australia
We be the new recruits!!! Mine shipped today as well. Will have to wait a couple of weeks for it though. (Yeah couple of weeks is long but USPS is taking longer then usual to post to OZ this year for some reason). But this is actually faster then i was expecting as I put in the order on Tuesday and was thinking it would take a couple of weeks till it shipped so I am really happy. As many people say, time to start stalking the mail man.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I've had mine for a week and have yet to look at the manual. I love it and am going to buy another when the next version comes out.

I've never looked at that manual either. I just put on a carto and vape. If it needs more power I turn it up, if it's to high I take it down. That's basically all you need to do. I've never touched a meter to it either unless in testing situations. Great PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread