My coat ate my battery and a brand new watermelon carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Drats! I walked over to the mailbox to check my mail, and like always, I carried one of my VKs with me. I like to show it off if anybody asks what it is.

Had a package notice (latest V4L order here like clockwork in only 3 days), so walked into the office to get it. I stuck the battery in my coat pocket, and when I got back to my apartment I couldn't find it.

I've done this before -- been meaning to sew up that tiny tear in my coat pocket. I have patted that coat down about 50 times now trying to find my VK -- I know it's in there somewhere! But it's one of those heavily-padded parkas, and I just cannot feel my VK in there.

I really don't want to rip apart a perfectly good coat, but I might just have to. That was a new battery and a brand-new carto!

Soon to be E

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
This happened to me in my early days of vaping with a purse... I stuck it in a pocket and it slipped in between the lining and the leather... I sent the purse back to the factory where they pried the lining open, fished out the 901 and sewed the pocket back... I even had a new convert, the owner of the purse factory...

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Just my (awful) luck, still haven't found it.

I ripped open the pocket seam, and I've put my hand in there feeling around several times now, but have not been able to locate my VK. But I know it's in there!!

The coat definitely costs more than the VK, so I am a little reluctant to rip the thing apart, but I am surely tempted. :lol:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

I ripped open the pocket seam, and I've put my hand in there feeling around several times now, but have not been able to locate my VK. But I know it's in there!!

The coat definitely costs more than the VK, so I am a little reluctant to rip the thing apart, but I am surely tempted. :lol:

Not to mention if you ripped it apart just to find you took your VK out and set it somewhere else and forgot about it you'd really be kicking yourself eh :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

We need to mak it a clapper:pseriously, you know me, let me know, and I take care of you:D

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread