• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My Daughter is joining the Air Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Thanks ladies, reading this all makes me feel better:)
Like I said I know this will be wonderful for her and she out of all my girls will excelle.

She has to leave her dog behind (Golden Retriever) we can not take care of it for her because we travel with work all the time, but a wonderful family has stepped up to care for the dog while she is inlisted:)

She is wanting to train for special ops, we will see, she is a tiny little thing but tough, they already told her she was not tall enough to fly.

Thank you for all your well wishes, congrats and kind words:)

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
Thank you MaryKay, stover & zen:)

I know she will do fine, as for the Special Ops, I hope she does not get to upset, from what I understand it is still very hard for women to accepted into.

Have her watch GI Jane for inspiration! That is one of my fave movies of all time............"Suck my $^(@ Master Chief" gotta love it :D

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Thank you MaryKay, stover & zen:)

I know she will do fine, as for the Special Ops, I hope she does not get to upset, from what I understand it is still very hard for women to accepted into.

Is it a one time chance? If not she sounds like the type of person to make it her purpose in life to get in. Wish her the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread