Not open for further replies.

johnnytwofingers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
This is the DCT I'm talking about:

https://ivape.net/index.php/Mini-Stainless-cap-DCT-system-Android-Green.html

I've tried two now, with different juices. Filled as per instructions on youtube, dripped some juice into top, let sit for 15 minutes to soak. The vape is just terribly plasticy tasting. I've run an entire tank through the 1st one with Sweet Caroline juice, finally now near the end I can taste the flavor of the juice, but still a burnt plastic flavor. I've tried switching the voltage around but nothing improves it.

Sweet Caroline in a Kanger T2 on the other hand tastes delicious and clean from the first pull.

The 2nd tank I'm running Juggy's Joke Smoke, and again, just terrible, plastic / burnt plastic flavor.

Is it possible I'm doing something wrong?

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
I have yet to have this happen to me with the smok DCT (mine are all identical to the one in your link).

How much juice did the youtube tutorial recommend you put in your carto? I drip 75+ drops- and yes, I really do count to make sure. I know from some friends in real-life that if you put any less in there, you'll have wicking problems and burnt-taste issues.

So, try dripping juice into your carto until you see it coming out of the hole in the side, and THEN put it in the tank nad fill the tank, and let it sit for a sec.. That's the best advice I've got for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread