My DIY tobacco flavor experments and results

Status
Not open for further replies.

vividdemise

Jul 15, 2010
Mount Morris, NY
So I have been vapeing on a vary limited budget, buying premixed juices and or flavors for my diy is hard. I have picked up some supply's when I could pg, vg, 100mg pg nic juice, & hand full of LorAnn's Oils. After reading the tobacco extraction threads I am trying to make some diy tobacco flavors. Useing Kurts's method outlined here I made a flavor from a Black and Mild Classic that I like to smoke from time to time. Results are damn good. I wish that it was a little stronger but for moment its working well. Made a 10ml Batch at 12 mg nic 50/50 pg/vg mix with 20% Flavor 1 drop of almond and 1 drop of coffee LA oils to and some complexity to the mix and I enjoy it. If anyone has any idea on how to make a camtel flavor I would love to give it try. let me know if you guys have and and succusse with diy tobacco flavors.

vividdemise

Jul 15, 2010
Mount Morris, NY
Update after all day of vaping this mix I'm finding the tobacco is so light I am having a hard time tasting it over the single drop of Almond and single drop of coffee. Next mix I'm going to use the tobacco flavor as the 50% vg part of the mix then do a 2% flavor mix of others. @kritter looking to make my own flavor and avoid ordering flavors. This may be a fail in the end but trying is so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread