Status
Not open for further replies.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    My sentiments exactly!

lol .... yeah most people know when they have a serious illness and they know what it is.... For the people who don't know they have anything wrong, the physicians quickly inform them as to EXACTLY what is wrong. That's the FIRST thing any physician does.

PopsVaper

Jun 25, 2017
    Brad, sorry about what the Doctor told you. I hope it is not true for you. For me I would say oh, thank god, I will be out of PAIN soon. You really should go get another Doctor to help you find out what is going on. Please keep us informed on how you are doing. I guess that is the questing I should have asked first, How are you feeling? Also, where you at the Doctors Office because you are ill or was it a regular checkup?

Vape On

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    TEV25-3.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I did find it odd that a Dr wouldn't tell a 36 year old man what he was dying from o_O
    I'd still be in her office demanding answers! :-x

Just Me.

But I Really can't imagine a Doctor, any Doctor, not telling a Patient what they were Dying from. If, in fact, they were actually Dying.

Now... Maybe the OP Didn't understand what the Doctor was say'n? Or Maybe He did that La-La-La Bla-Bal-Bla thing in his head like I used to do when my Ex-Wife would start telling me about something I Didn't want to hear? Or maybe the Doctor did tell him, and it just Didn't come out well in the OP's 1st (and Only) Post?

Any way you Slice It, I just Can't Imagine a Doctor not explain what was going on.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Inappropriate and rude
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread