My dragging technique:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForusLeFoxes

Jul 22, 2010
Winnipeg
I wanna share my new technique I just figured out last night.

I find a nice, satisfying drag style (with my manual 510) is to start with a slow steady pull directly into the lungs, while holding the ecig at a downward angle. This way, the vapor hits the back of my throat before it gets down to the lungs. It also helps to contour my tongue to help funnel the vapor towards that sweet spot. But I'm not done yet! I finish the same drag by taking a nice full puff just into the mouth, so I can do a snap or french inhale! All this is done in about 5-7 seconds with a smooth transition from lung to mouth, and without letting off the button until I'm done my "superdrag".

I've been using vaporbomb's Virginia Menthol (50/50; 12mg) and this technique gives a nice oomph from the throat hit, a nice menthol tingle, and a great amount of vapor on the exhale, while the initial direct-to-lung inhale has time to absorb in my lungs and satisfy my craving in no time at all.

Perhaps some of you are already doing something like this, but I'm pretty taken by it and had to get the word out! Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread