My experience so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

corri

Sep 7, 2012
Cali
I received my Joye510 from Cignot ten days ago. Right away I noticed a difference between the gas station cigs and the 510. A couple of days went by of my husband watching me vape and him trying mine he decided to order one. We ended up ordering a special that VapeDudes had (2 Ego tanks) and once those arrived I have not touched the Joye510! I'm hooked on the Ego but yesterday the battery on one of the Ego's just stopped working. I contacted VapeDudes and they were out of stock of the Ego T so they are sending me a Twist. I'm excited to try out the Twist.

Now for the juices:

From Cignot I ordered standard tobacco and have yet to try that one. I also ordered a sample pack of fruit flavors and a sample pack of flavored tobaccos. The fruit flavors were pretty yummy but they make my mouth dry.

We ordered Spicy Chai, Tobacco and Blueberry Pie from VapeDudes and all three are awesome and don't make my mouth dry.

I have chocolate covered strawberries and black honey on order from Vapedudes right now. I also placed an order with the vapor room for pumpkin spice, french vanilla and strawberry kiwi. I'm excited to try some new flavors.

I still crave my cigs all the time and have been buying them everyday and only vaping here and there. I don't know how to permanently get away from smoking....I truly love smoking even knowing how bad it is for you. I guess I'm going to have to work on that over time.

Last edited:

welebg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Nashville
What I have found is that every time I want a real cigarette I vape instead. Even if you have to vape longer, its worth it to break that barrier. I have gone from craving my parliaments to craving my Roughstack. Also if you still are craving after you vape then up the nicotine content in your juices, I have finally had great luck since upping to 24mg juices and have smoked maybe 3 packs total since june. You can do it, you just have to make the choice to give it a full chance. I know the feeling because I still smoked for the first few weeks of vaping religiously.

synthros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill,Tn
Nice post corri. As far as flavors, sky is the limit, there is an almost endless number of flavors out there and new ones being dreamed up daily. You can find a lot of threads here on the forums about lots of different juice vendors, and what others think of their products, so browse away! People around here are very helpful, and you can get an opinion or an answer to about any question, on about any topic.

Your last sentence is what caught my eye. I can relate, I think a lot of people can. Some folks put down the cigarettes the first time they pick up an e-cig, for others it's a process and the time to work your way thru really depends on the individual. General advice, have whatever nicotine strength your vaping at now, but it's good to also have some higher mg juice also, this depends on what you've started with and how heavy a smoker you are. I would also say don't limit your vaping at all right now within reason and switch to a higher nic juice to get you thru those craves. Its also good to have backups, if anything goes wonky with your ecig (like your ego experience),you want to be able to fall back on another one, rather than fall back on old habits. You can find more info about all of this here as well.

But most importantly don't beat yourself up for smoking, and don't focus on how many cigarettes you are smoking, focus on how many you aren't smoking! Odds are you will find in time that you vape more and smoke less. It took a bit for me, but I didn't try to fight it, I just let it happen. If you look at my sig it says that I haven't smoked 2100 or so cigs, truth is its about 4-5 less than that:) I don't care about the handful I've smoked in the last couple of months, but I'm thrilled about the rest that I haven't. Best of luck to you! Happy vaping!

welebg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Nashville
I absolutely agree with Synthros, cigarettes happen and it is a journey. One or twenty :p isn't anything to get upset over.

Sorry to be OT but synthros I see your from Spring Hill, I'm up in the belmont/berry hill area. Do you ever order from nashville vapor or puresmoker? Also there is a vapor meet this monday up here in Nashville if you didn't know, I'll post a link if you are interested.

Also Corri, I would recommend trying out some of the flavors from Aliceinvapeland (they have cheap samplers) or Alien Visions E Juice, and check out some tanks for that new twist. I find I get more flavor out of vivi nova tanks than the EGO-T

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Congratulations on being tobacco free! You didn't say what nic level you were vaping, but sometimes raising it (or having a higher level on hand for every once and awhile) can help with the cravings. Also, vaping itself is dehydrating, so you need to drink more water even if your mouth doesn't feel dry.

NuLLMyndZ

Vapetastic!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

synthros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill,Tn
Sidebar: hey welebg, nice to see someone else local. No I didn't know there was a meet. I saw when Nashville Vapers opened I haven't ordered from there though. I have been a customer of puresmoker however, I own a Prodigy 2&3. Work is a mess for me this Monday, but I'd still be intersted in the link for future reference, thanks! Take care.

Hi good luck. I am really new to all this as well , think i might have made a few mistakes already but i havent smoked a cig. just vaped away. I think people are right on here when they say take it at your pace. i dont know what a twist is but good luck with it oh and for the record i am unfortunately not at all local to you folks who sound really knowledgeable and friendly.

corri

Sep 7, 2012
Cali
I ordered 24mg from Cignot and 16mg from VaporDude. When I vape the 24mg I feel a little jittery almost like I drank to much coffee but I don't know that the 16mg is cutting it. I placed an order with Vapor Room and I picked 18mg.

Normally, I smoke Marlboro lights and go through about 1 1/2 packs a day.

I'm really excited about the Twist but that one is going to be my husbands since it was his Ego T that broke. I'm sure I will be ordering me a Twist very soon.

Right now we have two Joye 510's and two Ego T's (one is broke).

Thank you everyone for the wonderful advice!

welebg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Nashville
Try getting some 18mg juice that may be the ticket. Aliceinvapeland has lots of good 18mg flavors. I smoked a similar amount of lights most days, and I agree that the 24mg can make me feel a bit "off" or jittery, but it prevents me from just sitting around and burning through juice cause I'd do that otherwise. I just put in a huge order through vapordudes, and I am hoping the 24mg doesn't get me jittery too quick, especially the ejolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread