My first full day without a Cigarette!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anemone

Jul 23, 2011
Illinois
Thank you everyone! Congratulations to all those who have posted here.

I'm at the end of day two, and no analogs! Yay!

Today I did something I could not do as a smoker! I sat in the passenger seat of my car with the sun roof open...vaping! With a analog I'd have to have my side window open, and couldn't have both open at the same time because the wind would blow the ashes all over. Tonight for the first time I actually got to have my sun roof open and enjoy the stars as we were driving down the highway! All I can say is Wow!!!! I had no idea what I was missing all these years!

.45Auto

Jul 30, 2011
Piedmont NC
Thank you everyone! Congratulations to all those who have posted here.

I'm at the end of day two, and no analogs! Yay!

Today I did something I could not do as a smoker! I sat in the passenger seat of my car with the sun roof open...vaping! With a analog I'd have to have my side window open, and couldn't have both open at the same time because the wind would blow the ashes all over. Tonight for the first time I actually got to have my sun roof open and enjoy the stars as we were driving down the highway! All I can say is Wow!!!! I had no idea what I was missing all these years!

My wife is having a fine time teasing me because I STILL crack open the side window to vape.

"Why do you have the window down, dear?" She'll ask, innocently.

(quickly rolling up the window), "Nobody likes a smarty-pants woman, Honey."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread