My First Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohazard

Sep 1, 2011
Colorado
Picture0004.jpg

This is my first attempt at modding and it was a total success! It is a 3.7v box mod with a 510 adapter. I got the kit from madvapes to get a little bit of practice before I dive into something more complicated as I have 0% experience with building electronics. Although the directions provided at madvapes are terrible I figured it out and got it working on my first try! I am using a 510-t atomizer and cart for easy flavor swapping. I was originally going to try the 5v mod but they were sold out of the kits and from what I saw in the comments they are not very prompt about restocking those so I just got this one.

My next mod is going to be a detachable handle for a coffee mug, where the handle is the PV,it will take awhile but I will post pics when I get it all put together!

Side Note, I am sorry if the pic is too big I have no idea how to resize it smaller short of re-uploading it but it looks like its not too big in the post preview so I am going to go ahead and post it.

Good Work on your first mod, I too am going to attempt this mod but wanted something a little different and ordered the 2xAA white box with a fast blinking LED to insert inside the box for an awesome effect at night. Also the colored horn switches look cool too and I ordered the red one. I even thought of adding or etching letters inside so you can read it when you vape. I like being creative too and hope to see your other mods as well for inspiration. Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread