My first order

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR219

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Indiana
So many choices to choose from so I decided to pick a few from different areas. I've longed to find a chocolate flavor that actually tastes like chocolate. But with all the rave reviews I've read about her liquids, I had to try other flavors as well. Can't wait to try these out. Hoping all of my choices were good ones. (I'm not a coffee drinker).

Orange Dreamsicle
Chocolate Brownies
Snickerdoodle Cookies
Hot Chocolate
Watermelon
Red Hot Cinnamon Candy
Peppermint
Min Tee
German Choc Cake
Blueberry Muffin
Cinnamon Roll

All 6ml samplers with a request to up the nic to 18mg. Just got an email letting me know my order is being baked.

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
Welcome! I've only tried a few off your list, but you're gonna love em'. (also at 18mg)

Orange Dreamsicle and Snickerdoodle both got better for me after sitting for 2-3 days. It looks like you've got enough to tide you over until then, if you can hold off that long! ;) I got a warning about the Snickerdoodle when I first ordered it, and I'll happily pass it along to you... taste it last.. the cinnamon tends to override your tastebuds for a while, and anything you vape after it still tastes like Snickerdoodle. :D

I just got watermelon recently.. it was great straight out of the mailbox. Sweet, and tart.. tastes just like Watermelon Pucker to me. And boy, is it ever pink! :D

Let us know what you think when you get some time to play with them... I think all of us around here appreciate the reviews! :D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Looks like a nice size list to start with there SR :thumb:

As far as the "not a coffee drinker" thing.... I haven't had a cup of coffee since I was 17 (almost 20 years) and have never liked anything else that was coffee flavored.

Ms T sent me a surprise sample of Hazlenut Coffee back near the beginning of my vaping experience and it was very good. It lead to me trying the Bananas Fosters Coffee and now the Cinnamon Danish Banana Coffee both of which are also very good. I now use at least one of them every morning for awhile. The coffee flavoring in them isn't overpowering and it does wonders to give the vapor a "fuller"/"thicker" feel.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
I was stuck in a chocolate mood so I got mostly the same flavors on my first order, doing it your way would of been a lot smarter :) very good choices.. PS: If the blueberry muffins taste anything like the blueberry crumble or better than you're gonna love it, yum.. Hot chocolate I liked once I started dripping it and her chocolate mint flavors are very good as well..

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Did you guys ever try the choc chip cappiccino?

Yup that was one of the chocolates I got, with whipped cream.. It was my second favorite chocolate flavor, Aunt T's being the first.. It tasted good but, I'm having a hard time distinguishing the chocolates flavors so can't say how good :) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread