Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
I placed an order early Monday morning, got a confirmation email but nothing since. Usually, I receive an email the very same day informing me the order shipped and get my order with 3 days. However, this time is different and I'm concerned that something may have happened. Not concerned about my order, concerned that maybe something is wrong cause this isn't like ecigexpress, their processing time and customer service is top notch!

Hope all is well!!!

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Just received a response to the email I sent, it seems that ecigxpress is upgrading their site and there was a glich. Thank goodness all is well, as I said before, ecigexpress is super fast in shipping and superior customer service, I've ordered many times with them, and always been extremely satisfied with them.

If you have any concerns about an order, just shoot them an email. Ecigexpress is good folks, they'll get it taken care of for you! :)

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Yes we moved servers to increase the performance of the website and encountered an issue. Can you email us or give us a call and we'll see what is going on. We had 14 total orders affected by the server move.

If you have not received an order confirmation please call 330-754-2901 or email us through our contact form.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread