my first post and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
Hi everyone. Its my first post and of course I'm a bit nervous. I have read a lot of the forums but tbh it has left me even more confused. I am sure these are totally n00b questions but would appreciate the help.

About me: I smoked cigs for about 12 years then switched to cigars about 8 years ago. I have always loved strong sweet fruit flavored cigars with lots of aroma.
About my personal vaporizer: Purchased 11.24.09 at a mall kiosk, Smoke 51 Model KR-808D-1. My charger is usb and the battery screws in. Purchased 0 mg and 6 mg cartridges. Haven't had any issues with it even though I have seen lots of bad reviews about this company which leaves me even more confused.

Things that I would like to purchases but have NO idea where to begin.

1. A few new batteries that have a red or orange light inside. I really LOVE vaping in my car but dont like the attention getting at night while driving because of the green light inside. Every site is so confusing! Could someone please provide a direct link to the exact item (model) that I need to buy?

2. Empty cartridges to work with my model

3. Several flavors of 0 AND 6mg juice in VG or low PG. Currently I am using the standard pre-made strawberry cartridges which are ok but not great and I will say similar to Black&Mild Wine flavor. I would like to stay in this family of flavors and would like some juice flavor recommendations. Also, I am interested in some that smell good too? Is this possible?

4. I am specifically interested in Nhaler lung juice as i just got out of a 2 week stay in the hospital from pneumonia and i am also an asthmatic. Has anyone tried this and how could i weaken it as it only comes in 12 mg? I didnt see a VG version. I want to know more about this stuff!

5. Is my personal vapor, "high voltage"? I have seen some juices specifically for this type but not sure if they would work well in my model.

6. Is there an IRC chat or something similar available for forum members?

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
Hi Cielo,

The model you are using is popular so you should have no problem finding parts and info. There are many suppliers who sell the KR808D-1 here in the forum. You can find out more about the model here:

KR808D-1 - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

And specifically who sells them here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/kr808d-1/47861-list-kr808d-1-parts-suppliers.html

Vapor4Life sells the blank (and prefilled) cartomizers here:
Vapor4Life:: Because it's your life :: Electronic Cigarettes & Alternatives to Smoking

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
thank you for your quick responses. I was able to speak directly with Nhaler and they were able to help me with almost everything. Unfortunately they do not carry VG or low VG, so would still like some recommendations or just some personal favorites that you all have as far as flavors / smell go. I would really like to get the VG.

Also, is there an IRC channel for this forum?

Volsfan

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Southwest Michigan
There are two pretty good makers of VG juice and one that makes a reduced PG juice that is mostly VG.

EcoPure Juice is VG and you can get it from Cignot.

Vermont Vapor sells good quality VG based juice.

Johnson Creek sells reduced PG juice that is mostly VG. I really like thier Tennessee Cured.

Just a few suggestions that I have bought from and like.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
As for the vg and the nhaler lung juice..
you could always use the lung juice and cut it with VG which you can get at a walmart or possibly rite aid, walgreens, or CVS
If the lung juice is 12mg..mixing that 50/50 with VG would cut it down to 6mg..

Both VG and PG to be used as a cutting fluid are also available through Dawn at Diyflavorshack as well..

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
I have ordered the lung juice sampler from Nhaler. Which came in 5 flavors pear, watermelon, pomegranite, orange, and green tea. Since they are all 12 mg, i will cut them 1/2 with VG.

I also bought strawberry, vanilla frosting, and atomic fireball VG 12 mg from Tasty Vapor and the doubler that is 0 mg so i can dilute them. This company has a live onsite person that you can chat with and he was very helpful.

Thank you all for the suggestions and companies. I will get around to trying the other companies too, just have to save a little money right now.

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
Received the order from Tasty Vapor today and I must admit the Vanilla Frosting is devine and smells wonderful. I like the Atomic Fireball too and its crazy sweet. Strawberry is my least fav but i still like it fine and will mix it with the vanilla frosting. They are all 100 percent VG and have tons of vapor, im really pleased!

Still looking forward to my order with Nhaler :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread