My first ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

napdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2011
Kansas City, Mo
I started vaping on an ego. Then I bought my first mod, a Silver bullet. Then I though I might like to try a vv, so I bought an ego twist. Liked it so much I got a kick for my silver bullet, but Alas I broke my silver bullet. After reading some of the post by you fine people on ecf I decided to invest in a Provari. So placed my order for my first ProVari. The web sit said it would be 10-12 days before shipping, ...no problem. So I come home from work 2 days later, and get an e-mail stating is has already ship. How great is that. I am so excited to try this thing out. Well back to stalking the postman. Happy vaping!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My first mod was a Silver Bullet, and a BB. I got the Provari a couple of months ago. I still occassionally use the BB when out-and-about with it hanging around my neck in the lanyard from Serenity Gear (its the small form factor), but alas the Silver Bullet has been collecting lint and dust in my vape bag.

I could have easily Kicked the Bullet :p but I use a large variety of flavors in cartotanks and change those flavors frequently on a whim. I just couldn't see how I could take full advantage of the Kick in the SB if I needed to remove both the battery and Kick to adjust it for each flavor change.

With the Provari, setting a different voltage for each flavor change takes but 5 clicks to get into the menu mode, press and hold while the power up/power down scrolls to the specific voltage I desire. Takes 30 seconds tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread