My first Provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewilson

Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Tennessee
congrats ,,,what model provari you have in mind for a 2nd buy ?? :D

i also have an MVP V1&2,i really do notice a big diff.

After using my Provari all day today, I'm already considering a mini for on the go.. haha can't even lie. It's quickly making me forget my poor mvp!

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments. I'm glad to be here with such good company! :vapor:

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
After using my Provari all day today, I'm already considering a mini for on the go.. haha can't even lie. It's quickly making me forget my poor mvp!

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments. I'm glad to be here with such good company! :vapor:

i had a mini at one time,,sold it because big battery life is important to me !!

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
Seriously thinking about upgrading to the provari from a mvp 2 and an evic, So far I have read two posts in just this thread who noticed a real improvement in vape quality with the provari as compared to the mvp2...
it's not a matter of if but when,,,,

Do it! You won't be sorry.

"One of us, one of us........"

>^.^< Purred contentedly via Tapatalk

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Seriously thinking about upgrading to the provari from a mvp 2 and an evic, So far I have read two posts in just this thread who noticed a real improvement in vape quality with the provari as compared to the mvp2...
it's not a matter of if but when,,,,

i have both,,and only use the MVP when all my regualr batteries are on the charger ,i try not to let that happen ,buttttttttttt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread