My first RBA - The Z Atty Pro - does it live up to the hype? I think so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally decided to see what these RBA (re-buildable atomizer) tanks were all about, and if they lived up to the hype or not. Since I have a few ProVaris, I decided on the the ZAP (Z Atty Pro), sold at ProVape. At $150, I thought, "this better be good" for this kind of money. Geez, it's more than most APVs! But after having one, I'm happy to say that I love it. The clean, flavorful, thick vapor is considerably better than any other delivery system I've tried. My trusted Vivi Novas are now obsolete to me, as far as taste and quality of vapor. Having to keep it upright all the time, makes it a at-home vape only, unfortunately. I've been vaping for over 2 years now, but this is my first RBA. I watched all the you tube videos on how to work with this RBA, and it paid off. I have had a very easy time of getting all coils to glow evenly, wrapping the coil was simple and easy, even for a beginner. I liked it so much that I just got the new V2.1 w/ceramic wick. Cost-wise, it will pay itself off in the future, by being able to rebuild the wicks/coils--much lower cost. ZEN has justified the cost by using only the best (surgical implant grade) Stainless Steel and fused quartz glass for the tank, along with top-notch machining. So, with proper care and maintenance, this device could last you a lifetime. Definite 2 thumbs up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread