My First SM GLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
SORRY ((MY FIRST SM GLV ))
I am a new member to the Great Lakes Vapor Family..... It has been a long wait but very well worth it after holding my Super Mini GLV in my hand. I just got home this morning from work and look what was in my mailbox....!

Thank You Jay!!!!!

Now I have to wait for my batteries to charge to try this thing out!!!!
What do you guys think of my new setup?
SM_GLV_Close_up_23.jpg

SM_GLV_Close_up2.jpg

SM_GLV_Close_up_21.jpg

Last edited:

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
Brutus it feels so nice in my hand and when gripping it. The Map rests right on top of my pointer finger just right! I love it.... The batteries are done charging and WOW this thing is awesome. Thanks for your help. I think I need to try the 2.8 ohms now as the true 3.7 volts is a lot warmer than what the eGo battery put out. Also I plan on sending it back after a couple of months enjoying this thing and get the complete matte black like you did with CASH...

Don't get me wrong I love the look of my new mod but, the complete matte black I think looks sweeter!

This thing rocks!!!!!!

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Brutus it feels so nice in my hand and when gripping it. The Map rests right on top of my pointer finger just right! I love it.... The batteries are done charging and WOW this thing is awesome. Thanks for your help. I think I need to try the 2.8 ohms now as the true 3.7 volts is a lot warmer than what the eGo battery put out. Also I plan on sending it back after a couple of months enjoying this thing and get the complete matte black like you did with CASH...

Don't get me wrong I love the look of my new MOD but, the complete matte black I think looks sweeter!

This thing rocks!!!!!!

Agreed matte black will look sweet!! Where did you get the adapter you have on there with the MAP? 1/4"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread