My first T.V. purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamBone

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Illinois
I just went through what im sure all of you have gone through and still do trying to decide what flavor to get. I have heard so much about TV and how good there juice is, so of course I had to give it a go.

I seen a video review last night on there tobacco flavor and how it really does taste the part and so i had to get it. Y'all say the shipping is fast so Im sure it will be here within the next 4 or 5 days and I will glady come back and rave about how good I think it is, or how i dont like it, hope I like it though.

Thank you all for the great reviews you give on these products, there are hundreds of places to buy from and only a small hand full have seem to have the worthy product for the masses and y'all seemed to have found it and I hope to agree with you once my order makes it in!

JamBone

Violanza

Feb 8, 2010
San Diego
Hey everyone, first post within your awesome little dig here.
I ordered their Butterfinger 24mg, and Cafe Mocha 24mg. A friend of mine has the Cafe Mocha 12 mg and I must say it tastes incredible, I was disappointed by the flavor of the 24mg Cafe Mocha.
As for the Butterfinger, man oh man...the first day I got it I had to refill my cart 4 times. It is just incredible, and I can only imagine how good a lower nic strength would taste.
It took me about 4 or 5 days before it shipped, but since it's home made to order I'll excuse him on that.

Has anyone else noticed a complete 180 degree taste difference in the cafe mocha between 12 and 24 mg? I mean, it tastes like a completely different flavor, like Mocha mixed with Fermented Pumpkin or something pukey like that. I think it may have been something wrong with my particular bottle, because The 12 mg is breathtaking in a wonderful way. Not breath 'wrecking' like normal cigarettes... ;p

Good luck however, I'm sure you will enjoy. Geoff is a cool guy from what I could tell, and I look forward to a review of the tobacco flavor. I haven't been satisfied with many of those I've tried, all have been dekong flavors though.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I just went through what im sure all of you have gone through and still do trying to decide what flavor to get. I have heard so much about TV and how good there juice is, so of course I had to give it a go.

I seen a video review last night on there tobacco flavor and how it really does taste the part and so i had to get it. Y'all say the shipping is fast so Im sure it will be here within the next 4 or 5 days and I will glady come back and rave about how good I think it is, or how i dont like it, hope I like it though.

Thank you all for the great reviews you give on these products, there are hundreds of places to buy from and only a small hand full have seem to have the worthy product for the masses and y'all seemed to have found it and I hope to agree with you once my order makes it in!

JamBone
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Hey everyone, first post within your awesome little dig here.
I ordered their Butterfinger 24mg, and Cafe Mocha 24mg. A friend of mine has the Cafe Mocha 12 mg and I must say it tastes incredible, I was disappointed by the flavor of the 24mg Cafe Mocha.
As for the Butterfinger, man oh man...the first day I got it I had to refill my cart 4 times. It is just incredible, and I can only imagine how good a lower nic strength would taste.
It took me about 4 or 5 days before it shipped, but since it's home made to order I'll excuse him on that.

Has anyone else noticed a complete 180 degree taste difference in the cafe mocha between 12 and 24 mg? I mean, it tastes like a completely different flavor, like Mocha mixed with Fermented Pumpkin or something pukey like that. I think it may have been something wrong with my particular bottle, because The 12 mg is breathtaking in a wonderful way. Not breath 'wrecking' like normal cigarettes... ;p

Good luck however, I'm sure you will enjoy. Geoff is a cool guy from what I could tell, and I look forward to a review of the tobacco flavor. I haven't been satisfied with many of those I've tried, all have been dekong flavors though.
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Seeing as how I already love the TV blend I ordered a few weeks ago, and how people keep saying the tobacco is spot on, I went ahead and ordered a bottle a few days ago. I'm looking forward to receiving it. I've been looking for a non-sweet vape to go with my weekend beer, and I'm hoping this is it. Chocolate coconut vapor and Yuengling really aren't mixing all that well. :oops:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Tasty vapor is terrific. The Atomic Sinnicide is really not like any other juice - I was sure that I was getting juice in my mouth at first, it has so much insane, intense fullness. It's very good for topping just about any flavor (I use V4L cartomizers) that might work with cinnamon - even does wondrous things with watermelon. A staple. I want all of the flavors to have this much pure punch.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Hey guys, new member here. i got a batch of dekang juice because its the most avaliable to me coming from australia. wish i could try some tasty vapour as it seems really good. just wanted to ask, does anyone know any good sites that dont stock dekang stuff and accept PAYPAL and ship to australia?

Thanks

Look here mitsuman. :) Australian E-Smokers - E-Cigarette Forum

Hammond Egger

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Eastern WV
Hey guys, new member here. i got a batch of dekang juice because its the most avaliable to me coming from australia. wish i could try some tasty vapour as it seems really good. just wanted to ask, does anyone know any good sites that dont stock dekang stuff and accept PAYPAL and ship to australia?

Thanks
Last I heard, paypal dropped all e-cig related sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread