T.V. Cherry Cola! WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngspotts

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
I just recieved my TV cherry cola today in the mail and all I got to say is WOW! Geoff I dont know how you do it but this stuff tastes exactly like a cherry coke slurpee from 7-11. Nice slight tingling sensation on the tongue on the inhale which adds to the throat hit and a nice slight carbination cherry cola exhale. I ordered mine with 20% VG 12mg. Nice vapor production. I dont see myself vaping this all day long but I find it especially nice after I eat. I like to experience new flavors when its the FOTW and I'm glad I did. Nice job again T.V. Team. (Can't wait for WAFFLE!):D:D:D

tardcore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2009
pittsburgh, pa
i too just got my TV cherry cola order in (FOTW+a doubler = 20 cents per ML including shipping, can't beat that) i haven't vaped it yet, but it smells awesome. just like a cherry coke slushy would. i'm gonna sample it later today and then set it aside for a while, to let it mature :) i'll edit this once i try it, just had to jump in with how excited i am to try this amazing smelling juice.

EDIT: finally tried this juice. awesome. spot on, tastes like a cherry cola slushy, except no brain freeze! i definitely taste the fizziness, which is incredible to me. also, there's an ever-so-slight cinnamon taste going on, i think, but it works out nicely. the only complaint i have about this juice is very minor. i mixed my doubler and nic liquid in a measuring cup, and then washed the mixing cup (soap, hot water, scrubby pad) there's what appears to be a film or residue still on the inside of the cup. i washed it again, and we'll see. minor gripe, more like something i noticed, really. either way, yummy juice. can't wait to see what a week or so does for it.

Last edited:

Ncjasonr

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Greensboro NC
CRAP CRAP CRAP! These are the flavors that are locked in my mail box! Grr.... :( Everyone is making them sound sooo good, I want to take a drill to the stupid mail box so I can poke through and move the package so i can unlock the D**n thing!

Well alot of explosives can be made out of household items, and blow torches are CHEAP, but again it all depends on how mch you need them HAHAHAHA!!!!:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread