My first vaping accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormbutt

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Maine
I've heard all the horror stories about juice caps coming off while filling, cracked tanks, mouthfuls of yuk, dead batteries etc. and I've learned through others not to make those mistakes, but nowhere did I ever get warned about what I did. Man do I feel like a bonehead!

I love my ce5s. I keep trying everything else, but I'm stuck on these little babes. I always go back. Unfortunately the other day I got lazy and unscrewed one from my batt to pop on a diff flavor. I wasn't paying attention and I unscrewed the wrong part. I can now honestly tell everyone that a handful of juice isn't my first choice in a vaping experience! LOL!!! I won't make that mistake again!!! :oops:

Satava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
One time I was making a 15ml bottle of some DiY menthol, had everything in the bottle but the VG for a 50/50 mix when mister kitty decided my desk was an awesome place to lay down. Ended up with 7.5ml of strong menthol at about 30mg (the vg would have made it 15) right in my crotch. That burned like hell lol, had to jump up and take a VERY fast shower, as that much Nic could have been very bad!

wormbutt

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Maine
One time I was making a 15ml bottle of some DiY menthol, had everything in the bottle but the VG for a 50/50 mix when mister kitty decided my desk was an awesome place to lay down. Ended up with 7.5ml of strong menthol at about 30mg (the vg would have made it 15) right in my crotch. That burned like hell lol, had to jump up and take a VERY fast shower, as that much Nic could have been very bad!
Please tell me you are a guy and only have one small open route into the body in that particular area, because as a female, I couldn't imagine the burn that would make as it slowly migrated into the sensitive orifices down yonder!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread