The Vamo/CE5 combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianG

Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
San Jose, Ca
My Vamo came in the mail today! Its weight feels so well built and its LED screen is bright enough to use as a mini flashlight! Its simple functionality and versatile design are the reasons why I decided to get this as my first PV mod.

I just learned though, not to screw my clearomizers on too tight to the ego cone threading BECAUSE while taking my CE5 off to switch over to my vivi nova I unscrewed the tank only and got juice all over my brand new device :(

I grabbed hella paper towels as fast as I could in fear of possibly damaging my new vamo but luckily shes a tank and a little juice on the outside didn't hurt her! :)

This whole situation happened for a reason though since now I know to pay more attention to what I'm doing:)

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I just learned though, not to screw my clearomizers on too tight to the ego cone threading BECAUSE while taking my CE5 off to switch over to my vivi nova I unscrewed the tank only and got juice all over my brand new device

have to laugh hard as i been there before, sitting in a dark room staring at the monitor not looking thinking man my hands feel sweaty tonight

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Did you get the newer SS model,im waiting for mine now,im gonna use the vision mini nova on it first and maybe try the Geneis DID tank later,

My wife uses the mini Nova on her vamo and loves it! I ummm (broke) my mini Nova so I just got a new bigger size one with a metal tank and new drip tip. The nova works awesome on the vamo. Only thing I have noticed between the two is that the bigger one is more noisy but it's also a different head design no clue it it's newer older or what but the mini Nova's have a cup like metal cap and this on has what looks like a hollow post but not the longer on if that makes any sense.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
My wife uses the mini Nova on her vamo and loves it! I ummm (broke) my mini Nova so I just got a new bigger size one with a metal tank and new drip tip. The nova works awesome on the vamo. Only thing I have noticed between the two is that the bigger one is more noisy but it's also a different head design no clue it it's newer older or what but the mini Nova's have a cup like metal cap and this on has what looks like a hollow post but not the longer on if that makes any sense.

I think the mini tank looks better on the Vamo,the 3.5 mll makes it look like just a piece of pipe to me,the mini adds style.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand

I like the 3.5ml on mine scabby. They look great - and I like that they are a little less in diameter than the mod. I use the metal tanks too - adds some color. Ahem.. and style.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
ya when I get around to it I'll post a pic I wanna get the wrap first tho but I just got a gold skull tip came home and but some blood red stones in it's eyes so it's all black (soon with a custom dethklok wrap) and a gold skull on top I think it looks sick. And ya I do like the look of the mini on it also but looks kinda funny with a 303 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread