Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Well, I decided to treat myself... She came in the mail today!
IMAG0367.jpg

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Yes a warm welcome to your Chief! :) I know you'll love the GGTS and Imeo has more UFS scheduled to be made in a bit. I do like that Cherry Pawn you have on it as well. Was wondering how they would look on my GG stuff. :thumb:

Thanks Major! It's actually A JonBoy lava tank! Doesn't look too shabby eh?

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Well, I decided to treat myself... She came in the mail today!
IMAG0367.jpg

nice yours looks just like mine that I got yesterday you got a to my friend version very nice and I went with a DCT Map Tank and I love it so very very much.... just counting the days now till I can find an iAtty and UFS... I also cant wait for the VV Module to come out soon... I'm using a 18650 3.7v 3000mah and 24 hours strong and still going...

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
nice yours looks just like mine that I got yesterday you got a to my friend version very nice and I went with a DCT Map Tank and I love it so very very much.... just counting the days now till I can find an iAtty and UFS... I also cant wait for the VV Module to come out soon... I'm using a 18650 3.7v 3000mah and 24 hours strong and still going...

Nice! I'm using the AW 2900mah 18650. I haven't swapped it out yet... But I go back and forth with my Provari. The Provari gets 2 sold days of vaping with that battery...

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Nice! I'm using the AW 2900mah 18650. I haven't swapped it out yet... But I go back and forth with my Provari. The Provari gets 2 sold days of vaping with that battery...

I can live with 2 days without charging... Only bummer is one of the 2 batts I got was DOA and at 13 bucks a piece it hurt a lil bit but Bruce was so cool throughout my purchase Im not gonna even sweat him over it...Did yours come with an upgraded fuse setup??? I need to get a hold of a fuse... I just purchased an iAtty and its on its way to me shortly very excited about that...

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
I can live with 2 days without charging... Only bummer is one of the 2 batts I got was DOA and at 13 bucks a piece it hurt a lil bit but Bruce was so cool throughout my purchase Im not gonna even sweat him over it...Did yours come with an upgraded fuse setup??? I need to get a hold of a fuse... I just purchased an iAtty and its on its way to me shortly very excited about that...

I suppose not, seeming as I have no clue what the fuse setup is.... Lol. Let me know how the iatty works!

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I suppose not, seeming as I have no clue what the fuse setup is.... Lol. Let me know how the iatty works!

its a fuse upgrade for the bottom spring well it replaces it so you can use unprotected high drain batteries safely... check out cloudsofvapor.com in the parts section for the ggts... and the iAtty well I know itll work well if not amazing I mean it is a GG product... I just like never having to depend on store bought atty's no more.... and its a tank if thats not a win win situation I dont know what is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread