Status
Not open for further replies.

Dendrobite

Jan 28, 2013
USA
I'm very new to vaping so I figured I'd give some of my initial impressions and add to them as I purchase and try new flavors.

First of all, I chose to start with ECU because of their prices which are a bit cheaper than a few of the other retailers I looked into (At least in the small volumes I'm interested in.)

Lilac (0mg) - Very nice, clean flavor. very reminiscent of actual lilacs.

Black Tea (6mg) - Very subtle, not a lot of real flavor

Green tea (6mg) - Again, subtle, but more reminiscent of it's namesake than the Black tea

Green Tea/Lilac - Love this flavor combo. though if I make it again I might opt to make it 70/30 in favor of the green tea because it's rather more floral than I'd prefer for the mixture

Apple (6mg) - More like a more bitter Jolly Rancher Green Apple flavor than I had expected. This one came more recently and I set it aside to steep with the hope that the flavor will improve.

I also picked up a couple of Imperial Hooka flavors in a local Smoke shop but found them unpalatable because they don't offer low strength flavors. Reviewing them based on that would be unfair to the manufacturer. I did love the Double apple flavored disposable hooka I picked up before my first vaporizer. It tasted more like maple syrup that had at one time been stored near a bushell of apples, but it was awesome. Really wish they sold that flavor in 6mg strength.

I've come to realize I don't actually like the taste of nicotine so much as the physical experience of vaping.

Incoming flavors:
ECU - Grape (6mg)

Ms. T's - Hazelnut Coffee- No cream (6mg)
Ms. T's - Peach (6mg)
Ms. T's - Honey Eucalyptus Cough Drop (6mg)

I'll review those as they come in and possibly again after letting them steep if there's any significant change.

Maximum Chips

Nov 30, 2012
Australia
Ms. T's - Honey Eucalyptus Cough Drop (6mg)

I'll review those as they come in and possibly again after letting them steep if there's any significant change.

I especially look forward to reading your views on the Honey Eucalyptus Cough Drop. I'm regularly vaping Menthol Eucalyptus from Vaping Zone. It's almost become my favourite juice. Honey Eucalyptus sounds mouth-watering...

Dendrobite

Jan 28, 2013
USA
Because you were curious, I threw the honey eucalyptus in first. The juice itself was surprisingly thick.
I had just finished off a tank of Black tea and that first few puffs tasted like baby powder. It was awesome.
When you first take it into your mouth, you can taste the honey, but it's kind of weak.
On the way out you can really feel the eucalyptus. Especially if you exhale through your nose. It's pretty intense. Can't say it actually tastes good. I'll update after a week of steeping.

Even if the flavor doesn't change, I'll be reaching for this the next time my nose is stuffed up.

The grape from ECU I tried in a brand new clearomizer. It's a really good approximation of watered down grape cough syrup. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it, It's neither bad nor particularly good.
I see myself using this one primarily for practicing blowing smoke rings.

Unexpected fact: My delivery from Ms. T's Bakery came packed with real popcorn. Didn't see that one coming. Though I have to say it's a pretty effective biodegradable version of packing peanuts.

Maximum Chips

Nov 30, 2012
Australia
Because you were curious, I threw the honey eucalyptus in first. The juice itself was surprisingly thick.
I had just finished off a tank of Black tea and that first few puffs tasted like baby powder. It was awesome.
When you first take it into your mouth, you can taste the honey, but it's kind of weak.
On the way out you can really feel the eucalyptus. Especially if you exhale through your nose. It's pretty intense. Can't say it actually tastes good. I'll update after a week of steeping.

Even if the flavor doesn't change, I'll be reaching for this the next time my nose is stuffed up.

Thanks for trying it out first. It sounds really interesting. And yes, will definitely help with congestion when sick with a cold/flu.

Dendrobite

Jan 28, 2013
USA
After a nice long steep, the honey eucalyptus drop flavor has mellowed out and is very refreshing.
In the interim I also picked up a few more flavors from Me. T's

Snickerdoodle cookie- Amazing! I't like there's a bakery in my nose. One subtle point. It tastes more like snickerdoodle dough than finished cookies. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

Sweet Tea- Not great. Not awful either. I wouldn't recommend it or drink sweet tea that tasted like that. It did mix nicely with the peach flavor from before.

I also put in an order with Vapor Bomb for lavender and pomegranate flavors. I liked that they offered a 4 mg strength as I'm trying to step it down gradually. They also let you choose your PG/VG ratio I went with 20/80 on all flavors. The first thing I noticed was that they threw in an extra 7 ml bottle for free in the same ratio and strength of the rest of my order. Grape

Grape- I wouldn't have chosen it on my own after my experience with the other grape but it's actually pretty good. Much more distinct flavor than the other one.
Pomegranate- Just what I was hoping for. It actually tastes and smells like fresh pomegranate.
I have not yet tried the Lavender but it smells almost exactly like lavender extract.

Dendrobite

Jan 28, 2013
USA
I think I may have found my every day vape.

The Lavender is cool and refreshing and really adds something luxurious to my nicotine fix. I will be ordering another 30 ml bottle before the one I bought runs out.
I really wish Vapor bomb made a green tea flavor because I think a small portion of that would really take this up another notch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread