My GG came in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
This is my very favorite thing in the entire world. You just can't really understand until you're holding it in your hands. It feels like such a solid piece of work and the simplicity of its construction makes me think its going to last forever. The amount of vapor is amazing! I almost can't believe it. I've only ever owned a 510, but I can say the taste is much better than a normal e-cigarette. I'm so proud of my new GG and you should be proud of the work you do, Imeo. Thank you!:thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
This is my very favorite thing in the entire world. You just can't really understand until you're holding it in your hands. It feels like such a solid piece of work and the simplicity of its construction makes me think its going to last forever. The amount of vapor is amazing! I almost can't believe it. I've only ever owned a 510, but I can say the taste is much better than a normal e-cigarette. I'm so proud of my new GG and you should be proud of the work you do, Imeo. Thank you!:thumb:

:oops::oops:, a simple thanks includes all my love solong:D:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just keep doing what you're doing. I'm pretty sure you could do this full-time if you wanted to!

My other work is cool, my office take care of the customers so I have more time with you guys!!!

Thanks again sol, you are kind as all people here.:)

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
I have to update after vaping with my GG for a couple of hours. I've had NO problems whatsoever. All of my batteries are working perfectly. The atomizer that I ordered with my GG is working perfectly as well. I've heard worries from people about the GG about it arriving with problems, but this has been a perfect vape every single time since I assembled it. I'll do a full review for your review section soon.:hubba:

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have to update after vaping with my GG for a couple of hours. I've had NO problems whatsoever. All of my batteries are working perfectly. The atomizer that I ordered with my GG is working perfectly as well. I've heard worries from people about the GG about it arriving with problems, but this has been a perfect vape every single time since I assembled it. I'll do a full review for your review section soon.:hubba:

They were problems only on the first batch of 15 GGs. After that there were no real problems, only some ajustments. This first batch has almost replaced (exept one or two):)

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Ahhh... congrats, solong! I just got mine yesterday and I'm still honeymooning with it in vaping bliss.

I had the tinest scare this morning. I switched out batteries for the 3.7 to give them a try. When I hooked it all back up again - nothing. 8-o Put the CR2s back in - nothing. Tried a couple of different attys (510s) - nothing. Started to panic. Then tried yet another 510 atty and all is good. :confused: WHEW!!! I don't know what could have happened. Unless all my attys gave up the ghost at the same time. Stranger things have happened. I'm soaking the attys in vodka now to see what happens. Anyway... the GGs working - and that's the main thing 'cause I don't know what I'd do without it now! :)

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Suzi, its my first time in my life I am in love with so many women. Its a strange exellent feeling. I suggest anyone to try it:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Who knew it would only take making the perfect e-cig to garner the love and adoration of so many beautiful women? You're a lucky man, Imeo. Then again... we're pretty lucky too! See how that works? ;-)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Who knew it would only take making the perfect e-cig to garner the love and adoration of so many beautiful women? You're a lucky man, Imeo. Then again... we're pretty lucky too! See how that works? ;-)

If I knew it Suzi I would have made it before Chinese people :lol::lol::lol:

It works "all together" style. I like this style. I also like hippy style, like 1960'. If I was born then I would a hippy for sure. (Maybe I write the word in a wrong way but I hope you understand what I mean):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread