Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I collect important information from the other GG's thread to put them here.

GG's advantages:

1) GG's button is in an ergonomic position and you can ajust it's path, it's hardness and it's look. Also you can move the button in front of GG (in some models).
2) GG's button is very small in dimensions and only 5mm from the case (9mm in security button model).
3) GG is the slimest in the market with 20 mm diameter. (23mm to Trans model).
4) GG's button can be locked when you carry it in pockets or bags (in Trans model and to the updated ones after the 9th July recall).
5) GG has the best throat kick.
6) GG has the best smoke.
7) GG does not use wires, soldering, glues, epoxy, pushed objects and ready from stores products (except atomizer and catridge).
8) GG is very pretty and has engraving on it (options for gold cups and personal engraving).
9) GG works with 2 kind of batteries (cr2 and AA), without buying 2 devices. (Trans model works with any kind of batteries).
10) GG works with 3 kind of volts (3,7 and 6 and 7,4) without buying 3 devices.
11) GG is light (45 gr).
12) GG will never need service. Even the button is unbreakable.
13) GG's battery connector is sealed from the e-liquid.
14) GG does not roll, it stays where you leave it.
15) GG is a solid construction.
16) GG's batteries get charged very quickly (2 hours) and keeps 3-4 hours for very heavy smokers. (For the 3,7 volt option, batteries can last up to 35 hours).
17) GG will never get damaged by accident or malfunction.
18) GG's dripping is easy because you dont need to hold it in your hands, it stands on a table in straight position.
19) GG's length can vary from 45mm to 99mm (it depends on what battery it holds at the specific moment).
20) GG comes in 6 versions: Grant, Nano, mini nano, SuperSlim, Trans and the new one.
21) GG is armed with auto-feeding-liquid system. You dont refill carts anymore!!!
22) You can adjust how hard or how soft you inhale.
23) You can put button in 4 diferrent places.
24) Compatible with cartomizers.
25) GG is made from the best and most expensive aluminium in the market, witch is harder than middle steel.
26) all atomizers can fit on GG without caps and without adapters too!!!

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
22.GG delivers a full strength hit everytime.
23.GG amplifies all flavors.
24.GG's 6v battery power system, self cleans atomizers using the best method.
25.GG produces a ridiculous amount of vapour.
26.GG fits into hand just nicely.
27.GG replaced my beloved dura and KB!
28.GG is designed with pure simplicity.
29.GG Is VERY easy to fix yourself.
30.GG's vape is nice and warm going down.
31.GG is very versatile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Where did you found all this info Iken? Did you googled it? xa xa.

Where are you my friend? Did you take it? You have the old version already, GG updates itself every 3 days xa xa xa.

Thanks for the extended catalog:D

All personal experience and ....google Ha ha
No not yet, I didnt get the upgrade which is already the old-grade Hahah :) Your so innovative that it doesnt seem to surprise me anymore :D

I wanted to test the simplicity of GG so I swapped out the button with a different one thats a little more tougher to push down. Done in not even 1 minute! :) I want to customize it w/ paint or maybe rubberizing but Val said DONT! ITS Perfect the way it is! Hahaha

Carlos, you will not be dissapointed :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
All personal experience and ....google Ha ha
No not yet, I didnt get the upgrade which is already the old-grade Hahah :) Your so innovative that it doesnt seem to surprise me anymore :D

I wanted to test the simplicity of GG so I swapped out the button with a different one thats a little more tougher to push down. Done in not even 1 minute! :) I want to customize it w/ paint or maybe rubberizing but Val said DONT! ITS Perfect the way it is! Hahaha

Carlos, you will not be dissapointed :)

Thanks Iken, I always hear the best words from friend. You change the button easily? I told you it will be the easiest thing. Now you have to change nothing with new one!!!:D:D

Painting is a very nice idea. I am thinking of something but I dont say anything for now. We will see what the future brings:)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thanks Iken, I always hear the best words from friend. You change the button easily? I told you it will be the easiest thing. Now you have to change nothing with new one!!!:D:D

Painting is a very nice idea. I am thinking of something but I dont say anything for now. We will see what the future brings:)

I can only imagine what your mind is cooking :evil:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
32. If you are among the people trying to lower/stop nicotine: GG can help you to do so more easily. 11mg nicotine with a GG at 6V feels like 16mg with 3,7V. Just my opinion though.

I was a real heavy smoker Fred, now I am smoking zero.

Try to do this:

take a ecopure from Tim and try to smoke it in the morning. You will take so hard hit with 6v GG, that you will keep the zero nic for ever. Just try it.:):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Zero nicotine is something we should be striving for - My reading of nicotine was that it was just toxic, but if you look at the very latest research, worrying this isn't what oncologists are now stating. :(

Nic blocks the blood flow so its not the best thing (you know that of course). But body can accept it. Our body produses nic either. But if we stop the nic, then we dont smoke vaug!!! We are antismokers:D:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Vaughanie, nicotine also has some benefits :-

Nicotine as an Antidepressant? | Psych Central News

I think it is one of the reasons why people like myself that have suffered for years from depression, have found it so hard in the past to either cut down or give up smoking real cigs.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
That article is somewhat misleading and alarmist. It simply states as has been found before, that nicotine can accelerate the growth of cancers already there. It has not been found to cause cancer. In fact even Swedish Snus has not been indicated to cause a single case of mouth cancer either.

Alcohol on the other hand has been long known to cause mouth cancer, but I dont see panic stories urging people to stop drinking to prevent mouth cancer.

There are many reasons to give up the nic, but being scared of it giving you cancer isnt one of them.

EDIT - the one 3 posts up!

Last edited:

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
That article is somewhat misleading and alarmist. It simply states as has been found before, that nicotine can accelerate the growth of cancers already there. It has not been found to cause cancer. In fact even Swedish Snus has not been indicated to cause a single case of mouth cancer either.

Alcohol on the other hand has been long known to cause mouth cancer, but I dont see panic stories urging people to stop drinking to prevent mouth cancer.

There are many reasons to give up the nic, but being scared of it giving you cancer isnt one of them.

EDIT - the one 3 posts up!

However, we have seen some worrying recent research over alcohol and cancer. In particular in cancers amongst women and this has even been over quite moderate alcohol consumption.

If nicotine does accelerate tumours as you maintain. How doesn't it have a role to play in some cancers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread