My Hubby is so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knobbysmoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
North Texas
Hi all, have been lurking for quite a while and had to share this story. I smoked my last cig about 19 days ago and haven't looked back. My hubby is so impressed with the ease of my switching from cigarette to pv. He has only known me as a smoker (and has never smoked himself) so this has been quite a huge treat for him also! He runs 3 offices for a major national bank. He has started telling the smokers in his offices about pv's and encouraging them to buy some, bring them to work, and he will let them vape in the office. :) How cool is that?

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
Haha, I know he is sure loving the new (non-stinky) me! I never smoked in the house so you can imagine things like watching a movie, playing games, ect... all had the "wait a minute while I have a ciggy outside" moments. So very nice to sit with him, watch a movie and vape all I want!

I don't have to imagine it, I lived it! My hubby doesn't smoke either. Every summer we'd drive to the next state over to go camping (we lived in California and camped in Oregon) -- anyway, you can imagine the 10-12 hour drive each way when I couldn't smoke in the car (kids....). It took forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread