my intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoney402

Mar 13, 2013
United States
Been vaping a good couple months now, have not bought a pack of cigs since i got my ego starter kit. Since i got it i have been geekin out on flavors. We have a local shop that lets you try the flavors before you buy and theres a wide selection and many good flavors.
I guess this thread is for open suggestions for juices from the popular sites. I have bobas bounty and gorilla juice on the way but have not done any other online shopping. Im not a huge fan of tabacco flavors but do like some. I vape alot of fruity flavors, a couple different coffee flavors, other dessert/misc juices.

I was really lookin to order from ms ts but was overwhelmed of the choices if anyone has suggestions..
To close glad to have an account been browsing the site a couple weeks now.

jmoney402

Mar 13, 2013
United States
One thing to add, i am considering upgrading batteries and i was looking at the vv spinner. One thing that has me debating is that i vape alot and would want to buy two batteries and maybe for that price or maybe another 20 dollars more i could get something that will last me all day.
Also, list of flavors ive tried- very berry, bettlejuice, melon, cinnamon pear(1 of favs),waffles(not),carmel hazelnut machiato, honeydew, chai tea, and have fruit loops and "lemon blueberry cotton candy"(one flavor) steeping now and bobas and gorilla juice in the mail.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Really I'd recommend just skipping the whole VV batt sticks and just jumping right into replaceable battery mods. You can find a kit for $50 - $60. Smoktech gripper, ovale v8 and some others.

I totally agree. You'll end up buying the higher end stuff anyway. I've had issues with the eGo batteries (plain 1100 mAh) and not going back to them.

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
I totally agree. You'll end up buying the higher end stuff anyway. I've had issues with the eGo batteries (plain 1100 mAh) and not going back to them.

I keep my 2 eGo twists around for back ups and when I want to carry something around that's smaller than a full size mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread