Status
Not open for further replies.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Yea sweetener is super concentrated .SHe recommends about 1 drop per 10-15ml. Does it still taste like snickerdoodle ?

Yup it still tastes like Snickerdoodle. I think it tasted better with the 2ml of Coconut Cream Pie added but it might be too sweet for some people. I added two drops of sweetener to about 13ml of Peanut Butter Cookie and it was delicious. It's one of those things that differ for everyone.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
yeah, I've tried both cake batter and the vanilla custard. The vanilla custard will change a little bit after it steeps.

But then again, everyone has different taste buds. Sometimes, things don't taste the same to different people.

Maybe there is vanilla custard in the cake batter :glare:

FatDaddyBaker

Jun 27, 2010
A, A
Ah I'm sooooo disappointed. The Cake Batter tastes just like the Vanilla Custard! It doesn't taste bad at all but like I said before I vaped myself Vanilla Custard crazy and need something else. I have about 12ml to trade. I hope someone wants this!

14mg nicotine

I'll take it if you still have it. Drop me a PM and give me an idea of what you'd like in return.

FatDaddyBaker

Jun 27, 2010
A, A
hi fatdaddy, welcome to our little area. i meant to reply to you earlier but had to go to work. what kind of flavors are you interested in?

Breakfast types. I'm a waffle addict. I'll try just about anything except tobacco flavors. I'm done with them. And every cheesecake flavor I've tried up to now taste like sour milk to me. Other than that....what do you have "extra" of?

I have a ton of stuff to trade from mentholized fruit blends to maple rum pipe tobacco. Some are small, some are tall make a good offer, you can have them all. :)

Last edited:

garbagefairy1967

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
chicago suburb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread