my introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

schweater

Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Riverside, CA, USA
Hi all. The very few other forums I'm on have new member intro areas and I'm guessing this is the place for that. If not, mods please feel free to move me to the right place.

I've been vaping for about three years. I started with the look-a-like style rechargeables, and about six months ago moved to an eGo with clearomizers. They are just cheap clearomizers from a local shop, and for some reason I totally spaced looking at this kind of thing on the internets!(probably because my simple, one track mind has spent the last few years building a cigar collection and scouring the web for hard to find stuff). I am so tired of paying $12 every couple of weeks for these cheap clearomizers, and paying $11 for 10mL of juice (which btw is a no brand, and who knows whats really in it) then i find this site! WOW!!!!

I've lurked for a few days, and already ordered a Kanger protank. I'm going to be ordering a mod on monday (I guess my research will be done by then). I've narrowed it down to the provari and the svd. I'm leaning towards the svd because i take quick vape brakes during the day and the svd has the 3 clicks on/off function I'm used to with the eGo batteries. I just think having to go into the menu to turn the device off would be henderance for me during the day. i probably will get a provari someday, but for practicality, i think the svd comes first for me.

Anyway, now that my first post is an annoying super long one, I say hi to you all and look forward to seeing you on the boards!

schweater

Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Riverside, CA, USA
Welcome to ECF schweater. No your post is not annoying at all. In your quest for cigar stuff, I'm really surprised you didn't stumble across at least cigar flavor eliquid.

Well the cigar stuff mostly comes from the second hand market for htf stuff, and a very small list of vendors i trust.

as for e-liquids, yea I've seen banner ads and things I just never thought to click, as I had this local shop. I haven't really experimented much with different flavors, which is wierd. I love my cigars (I smoke them correctly, not inhaling), and when I smoked analogs I smoked those cowboy killers. You'd think I l would want the best tobacco flavored e-liquid but i vape menthol almost exclusively.

Now that I'm here, I really want to broaden my horizons with flavors and stuff. i've already ordered some of that good, made in the USA stuff so at least i know what i'm getting. I don't know the rules about mentioning names of vendors here so I won't, but I'm considersing ordering from that place that supposedley has the all organinc juice...

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hello and welcome, Mt Baker has good inexpensive juice. There are a lot of good juice vendors out there, I do have one or two cigar flavors from Mt Baker, but haven't tried them yet. If others Don't chime in with suggestions or experiences with flavors after You have 5 posts You can ask in the General E-Liquid Discussion section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread