Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
A Delectable Sampler (Alice in Vapeland) 5 - 3ml samples:
(Cupcake City, Orange makes me Creamsickle, White Rabbit, Bandersnatch, Zombie Apocalypse)

This one gets my vote! AiV was one of the first vendors that I ordered samples from and just let me say, Zombie Apocalypse became my all-day vape for awhile! I really like ZA, White Rabbit and Orange Creamsickle...I'd suggest Crunkberry as well.

thxone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Concord, NC
This one gets my vote! AiV was one of the first vendors that I ordered samples from and just let me say, Zombie Apocalypse became my all-day vape for awhile! I really like ZA, White Rabbit and Orange Creamsickle...I'd suggest Crunkberry as well.

They are on their way... man I am excited!!! I can't wait but Mom and Pop will be getting my business for sure!! Come on AiV!!!!

thxone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Concord, NC
Mom and Pop is actually one that I haven't tried YET but, there are just SO many out there.

Let me say this... if you like sweets... Pchela's Famous 5 layer is OUTSTANDING!!! I have been vaping it all day at work and I am glad they sent me the 60ml bottle! I am trying the Crazy Ape as well in my Mini Nova and yammalama banana!!! It rocks too!! Still iffy about the RY4... hmmm I was sure I would like it more... I am almost sure it is Mom and Pops fault though... since they are responsible for giving me the 5 layer!!!

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
Let me say this... if you like sweets... Pchela's Famous 5 layer is OUTSTANDING!!! I have been vaping it all day at work and I am glad they sent me the 60ml bottle! I am trying the Crazy Ape as well in my Mini Nova and yammalama banana!!! It rocks too!! Still iffy about the RY4... hmmm I was sure I would like it more... I am almost sure it is Mom and Pops fault though... since they are responsible for giving me the 5 layer!!!

That 5 Layer sounds outstanding! I'm going to try it. And, I have one for you! I met another juice vendor via a Facebook group, so I got to chatting with him and decided to order a few and give them a try. Well, let me say this, I was totally amazed with the flavor. BluWater it's a cross between a Blue Rasberry JollyRancher and a Watermelon JollyRancher and I love it. E-Liquids - Vape United, LLC
Customer service was fantastic, shipping was quick, he's in North Carolina, I'm in Pennsylvania and I got my order within days. He is in the process of updating his website so, not all the flavors are listed but, if you go to his Facebook page, he has a doc with a list of flavors which he will gladly explain before you order.

This was the first time that I not only knew what I was ordering but, I enjoyed every flavor! At $1.99 per 5 ml bottle, I actually found flavors that I'd have no problem ordering 30ml bottles of! I ordered Grandma's Sugar Cookie, French Vanilla Coffee, Berry Parfait, Barvarian Parfait, Barvarian Cream Donut and BluWater AND I wasn't disappointed.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY

If you would like a vape w/some banana I would highly recommend Alice in Vapelands "Bandersnatch"

After reading your reply here I went and ordered a 15ml bottle of Pchela's famous 5 layer :blush: It sounds awesome , hope I love it.

thxone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Concord, NC
I am done as well... I tried a few and they just taste different now. I think you will like the 5 layer... My girlfriend doesn't smoke, has never smoked but I got her to taste it without inhaling... then she spent the next 20min smelling my drip tip and smiling... it smells like butterscotch lol. I have Bandersnatch on the way in my sample pack ;)

thxone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Concord, NC
I was just playing with my juices earlier and decided to take a pic. Still have a bunch more stuff on the way. AiV confirmed my order so can't wait to try that out when it gets here.

IMAG0426_zps1e1d43ed.jpg

thxone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Concord, NC
Ok, so I have been trying different juices and different "tanks" and I use that term "tanks" loosely. Let me get the "tanks" out of the way... I have used a CE4 Clearo, a Vision VERSION 2 - 1.8ohm, an Artemas D.C Tank dual coil - 1.5ohm, and a Vision Vivi Mini Nova - 1.8ohm. I am using a Vision 1300mAh Spinner... adjusting the voltage as necessary. So far, bar none, the Mini Nova has been the best of the bunch. It is the easiest to clean and fill, has had the best vapor and flavor as well as being the least troublesome.

"Tanks" best to worse:

#1 Mini Nova
#2 VV2
#3 Artemas D.C Tank
#4 The Junk... CE4

Now... on to the Juice!!!!

I just got my Johnson Creek sampler yesterday and got 5 - 5ml samples. Of these I have tried two, The RO Tennessee Cured and the RO Vanda. I have also been vaping Mom&Pops famous 5 layer, RY4, Crazy Ape and Caramel. Of these I have three favorites. Famous 5 layer, Crazy ape and now Vanda. I am still waiting for my sampler from AiV and will update when I get those. I still have to sample the JC Autumn Crisp, Swiss Dark, and Rainier. The RO Tennessee Cured is strong and the TH kicks hard! This reminds me of a non filter cigarette but a little different and a little smoother.

Famous 5 layer - Superb... This taste very good and is sweet. I can taste the butterscotch and graham cracker the most and this has been my favorite to this point.

Crazy Ape - Fun, I like this flavor a lot. Banana and caramel I think but mostly banana.

Vanda - Wow! I was very surprised when I vaped this. I played with the volts and dialed it in quickly. So creamy and smooth. Creamy vanilla and not overpowering. This makes my room smell yummy! I am now very torn between this and the famous 5 layer.

More to come...

Last edited:

thxone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Concord, NC
Ok... the follow up...

Johnson Creek Red Oak (Rainier) COUGH SYRUP!!! NASTY JUICE!!!

Johnson Creek (Autumn Crisp) Wouldn't even produce vapor... May try in a Carto.

Johnson Creek Red Oak (Swiss Dark) tainted by the Rainier... will try again, smell nutty but I could almost taste a decent flavor.

If you like Robitussin cough syrup... OMG Get the Rainier!!! :glare:

thxone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Concord, NC
It has become clear to me that testing new juices can be a pain in the ..... Not only do you have to empty a tank, but if you don't want a potential infecting of a good juice by the leftovers of a bad tasting juice, you have to clean clean clean your tank. The only thing I can think of is to use sacrificial test tanks... well Cartomizers. So now I have to buy a couple of 5-packs of VK Boge 2.0 Carto's. They work very well and don't cost so much that I wont mind tossing one if I get a juice I don't like. It's better than ruining my Mini Nova... which I think I just destroyed the coil in.
:(

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Like Kenzi said, dripping is the best way to test. I've never gotten the hang of it though. I use Nova Mini's filled half full. Your Nova may not be destroyed. Rinse well and let it dry out. Dry burn the head and you should be good to go. Polident denture tablets work very well to clean your nova heads. Put your heads in a cup with one tablet and poor boiling water till they are covered and let it go to town. Rinse well then let dry. If you still have some gunk on it, finish with a dry burn.

I am still using the heads that I purchased months ago. I have about 15 that I rotate and have only 2 that have died since mid October.

thxone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Concord, NC
People are gonna ask to see my dentures lol

Thanks for the advice. I do have another mini coming in the mail soon and I am going to order some more heads as well for the mini's and for my Vision VERSION 2... it is a decent clearo. I will probably clean it again on my day off... as well as my 5 Boge carto's that are just sitting in the drawer... barely used.

thxone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Concord, NC
Very disappointed with Johnson Creek. As I said, the Red Oak Rainier is just nasty but they are going to work with me on that. I ordered one PG liquid from them, Autumn Crisp, which smells really good in the bottle. I have tried this in a clean clearomizer and got almost no vapor and got no flavor. I said ok, lets try it in a carto. Same things... little to no vapor and no flavor. I have also tried the Red Oak Swiss Dark... I think their scale of 1-8 should be bumped up to 1-10 for TH as this stuff packs a punch and should get a 10 on TH. It's a different flavor vape for sure. Come on AiV... I can't wait to try your juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread