My juice is missing nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Vegas
www.myspace.com
I place this order more than a month and a half ago. I always order the same thing, two big bottles of juice about every month. This time my order took a full month to get to me. It was awaiting shipment for a week. Big deal.

but when i finally fill a tank up with the stuff, theres no throat hit. I keep trying to vape and all i can get is the heat from the cart and no nic throat hit! Its been this way for 3 weeks and ive been smoking cigarettes for the past week. Ive finally resorted to comming here to see if there was any recipe changes or what.

I waited because i just wasnt sure. But after trying a friends juice, and then waiting to see that the juice is not getting darker, im sure somethibg is wrong.

what should I do??

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
What did Tammy say when you contacted her?

RHP

I'm interested in hearing this too. From what I've heard she has made some changes (business changes, not in recipes). Although the website says no refunds I'm sure she would want to know about this and will make it right.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I'm inclined to believe she wouldn't have stood the test of time if she didn't give her customers the same attention she gives to her juices. So Heisenberg, let's get to the bottom of this.

Send her an email with what you told us and include the Order & Lot # for her to track down the batch. Then I'd venture to guess she would want you to mail what's left of your bottle to her. I would include a short description of what's "off" about it to you, on paper. I've done this in the past with Ben & Christine from Aienvisions (my former vendor) and have been well received.

Back last year I would communicate with her through her website messaging service and at moments it felt chat room-like speedy responses. That same service is still there so you should follow-up your e-mail by logging into your acc't on her website and drop her a message. Let us know how it all plays out, brother.

RHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread