The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
Hmmm......

This is the last one.....
Promise......

Have taken a massive plunge and just ordered one of these as well :eek:

Golden-Olive-1-800x800.jpg

Same tip, same switch as my purple orchid....

And because of the photos they sent me, have ordered a couple of stands as well:rolleyes:

Plank-800x800.jpg

Now, just got to get some more batteries, and I am not spending anything else.....:shock:

Last edited:

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
It is made,

It is here :banana::headbang::rickroll:

And I am loving it....

It is so well made. And a lot of thought has gone into the design.

The battery contacts are adjustable, so it takes my fuse easily. Everything just feels right.

The vape is lovely and I am ever so happy with my new custom made mod.

The drip tip fits nicely and is a tight fit. Although I usually use a flat tip, this has a wooden end so it does not feel cold.

All in all, I would rate this a definite 5/5. Limelight were ever so good in their communication, and it arrived this morning by royal mail special delivery.
15529885325362483482984340823938.jpg

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg

And I am loving it....

It is so well made. And a lot of thought has gone into the design.

The battery contacts are adjustable, so it takes my fuse easily. Everything just feels right.

The vape is lovely and I am ever so happy with my new custom made mod.

The drip tip fits nicely and is a tight fit. Although I usually use a flat tip, this has a wooden end so it does not feel cold.

All in all, I would rate this a definite 5/5. Limelight were ever so good in their communication, and it arrived this morning by royal mail special delivery. View attachment 803899
Looks very nice Professor ... makes me want them to hurry up and finish mine even more than I already did (should be by end of week according to their email) --- though I did order a nice one from epipemods yesterday and it shipped this morning (and I like the looks of another over there ... actually two others ... aaaaccckkkk!).

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

I really like the aesthetics on these...there's something about a pipe shape and the vape pipes I have seen lately are simply stunning :)

Makes me maybe want one....does it have to be used with a tank. I'm normally a DL vapor so would need to get it working up a cloud or two. It's not practical for allday but there's something about puffing on a pipe with your feet up that is kind of appealing :)

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Makes me maybe want one....does it have to be used with a tank. I'm normally a DL vapor so would need to get it working up a cloud or two. It's not practical for allday but there's something about puffing on a pipe with your feet up that is kind of appealing :)
Certainly doesn't need to be used with a tank --- I'll be using RDAs on mine. However, we are limited to builds that are reasonable for available 18350 battery tech (which is OK for my 0.8 to 1.0 ohm MTL vaping style).

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Certainly doesn't need to be used with a tank --- I'll be using RDAs on mine. However, we are limited to builds that are reasonable for available 18350 battery tech (which is OK for my 0.8 to 1.0 ohm MTL vaping style).

That'll maybe still work with a high mg salt nic. I alternate between my daily lungful vaping style and my pods so this could work with a 1.0 ohm build. There must be an 18650 pipe out there surely?

Reactions: stols001

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Epipemods does make 18650 pipes --- not often many available, only one right now it seems: a little less traditional and a bit spendy:
Speared Fish- 18650 - Tuscan Briar Burl - 18650 - Pipes By Battery Size - Pipes

Ewwwh, I don't like that much...lots of great workmanship though which I can appreciate and also really appreciate you looking Jandrew. Kind of you...thanks.

I saw a Todd video recently that had a pipe review but I think that one was 18350 too. Still as I said tootle puffing with salts could definitely work. There's something unbeatable in taking a big lungful of vape though :)

• Agree

crazydmnd

Jul 7, 2014
United States
Ewwwh, I don't like that much...lots of great workmanship though which I can appreciate and also really appreciate you looking Jandrew. Kind of you...thanks.

I saw a Todd video recently that had a pipe review but I think that one was 18350 too. Still as I said tootle puffing with salts could definitely work. There's something unbeatable in taking a big lungful of vape though :)
Hey guys, have you seen what the crazy German scientists at Dicodes came up with? Man I want one, likely to never be required. In that case I'll try to get one of these here... I dig em.

dicodes E-Pipe: yogs E-PIPE one by dicodes - dicodes-mods.com

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Some lovely models on here - my wallet is glad I'm still in Spain!

I'm very very impressed with the look of the Limelight and I have to say IMHO the German pipe does seem to blend tech with tradition very well.

"No I'm not going to order one when I get back to Scotland ... I am so absolutely and definitely not going to get one, I have more than enough vaping devices - nope no more for me, not now not ever, never."

"Aye right Gerry, when've we heard that before!"

May you all, in the words of the old St Bruno advert - live in peace with your pipe (s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread