My long term impressions of Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgriesinger

Aug 13, 2011
NW Ohio
I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. ReVolver has been my main supplier of ecig equipment since I have started vaping many months ago. I chose Revolver mainly because they have a store that is local to me located in Toledo, OH. Over the past year I have bought just about every line of ecigs that they offer. Some may say that I am crazy, but I really enjoy vaping, and love to experiment! I currently own Gemini, Vgo, and the Talon Tank System. I enjoy them all! I have also tried just about every flavor of juice they offer and find most of them to be quite good.

Anyways, I just want everyone to know that although Revolver might not be the biggest or most well know supplier of ecigs and juice, but they have some real, friendly great people running the show. I have visited their store many many times, and have ordered from them online many times as well. Whenever me or my vaping friends have encountered any problems, the people at Revolver have been there for us. Life isn't perfect, and it is nice to get products from a vendor who stands behind them. This is why my friends and I keep going back.

So if you are ever in the Toledo area and want to check out a cool place to chill and vape, I highly would recommend stopping by. Or check them out online. They offer some cool products, nice tasting juices, and some great customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread