Status
Not open for further replies.

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
NOOOOOOO!!!!

So I'm waiting on vapemail and was "patiently" <---(sarcasm) tracking a package of juice. I'm getting a bit low on my ADV.
On my drive home yesterday, I checked the tracking on my iPhone. Delivery status: "Delivered". WOO HOO!!!! Opened up my
mailbox and there's nothing there! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Where is it? This isn't the first time my inept postal driver has screwed
up. Hopefully he just delivered it to the wrong house. My neighbors are usually cool when this happens, as it happens ALL THE
EXPLETIVE time and they we as a community fix it ourselves. Why oh why are people just lazy at their jobs?

(smirk as I type this from my desk at work:headbang:)....

Come on man, just do your job and deliver items to the proper address. Really. This vapemail is more important than most everything on your truck... lol

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
LOL - I hope you get it and soon. I ran into this when we lived in small town New Mexico.
Hubby was born and raised there and his family was still there. UPS would leave packages
for us as we were easier to deliver to than his other family members. UPS expected us to
deliver the package to correct address. And I did for about 1 or 2 times, after that I called
the office up and made them come back and get it, delaying the delivery by days. UPS driver
was not happy with me, and UPS offices denied they did that. Whatever. Here in MO they're
wonderful. So far.

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
The day my Boba's and GJ were supposed to get here I checked the mailbox and saw only letters.

As a sane and reasonable man I did what any sane and reasonable man would do. Jumped in my car and chased him down, sure enough the computer thing they used had listed it as a second delivery so he was actually on his way back to my house when I caught up to him. Fortunately my mailman is pretty cool so he just laughed about it.

But seriously. Don't mess with a man's AVE order.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
I Had that happen twice, Solved now I have a huge mailbox (one that will hold the largest one rate box the USPS has, with numbers that cover the whole side of it on both sides - leave my vape mail here darn it. LOL Solved the problem, got a chuckle out of my mail carrier when I left her a not explaining why I moved the mailbox to allow for the larger one - I left her plenty of room to pull over and eat lunch in front of my house.

Now she uses my spot for her to double check her deliveries, and, gets my vape mail right. :)

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Its scary what vape-mail can do to ya.

Was expecting 2 packages today that were "out for delivery", mail is always at my door by 2pm, arrived home to find only 1 package there.

Frantically checked the tracking, "Undeliverable as addressed", immediate panic. Was an e-bay/paypal purchase so rushed to investigate. Come to find out somehow i managed to switch my standard ship address with my old one from years ago.

Called USPS 800 #, ugh oversea's support, soldier on, got the info for closest branch that it would return to before being sent back to the sender, called the local branch and gave them my info. Bit later they called me back saying the mailman would redeliver it to me at the end of his route for the day.

I highly doubt a mailman has ever been thanked so many times for delivering something. :laugh:

Lexxon

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Henderson, Nv
My mail has been delivered to my neighbors many times, and my neighbors mail has been given to me many times. Me and my neighbors got together and decided to just put a 3x5 yellow sticky on the wrong mail stating: "please put in correct box" and place it back into our mail box. After about 3 or 4 times doing that our mail started ending up in the correct mail slot. We have a 24 slot mail box placed on our street, so I can see that it could be easy for the mail man (Person) to make a mistake.

For the last 2 months, no mistakes at all. Sometimes, instead of correcting the problem yourself you need to just allow the mail man to fix things lol

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
we got new carrier a few months ago and he was so lazy he'd put one of those "pick up at post office" slips in my box instead of walking like 15ft to my door. 3rd time I went to post master and explained "not so nicely" isn't that his job, to deliver mail. he said yes and so sorry etc. did ask why I was upset and what I waiting for. I just said "personal supplies" he took that as medication and said he would talk to the carrier and told him that I had to have my package and do not make me wait for them, haven't had problem since LOL

droach3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
tx
we got new carrier a few months ago and he was so lazy he'd put one of those "pick up at post office" slips in my box instead of walking like 15ft to my door. 3rd time I went to post master and explained "not so nicely" isn't that his job, to deliver mail. he said yes and so sorry etc. did ask why I was upset and what I waiting for. I just said "personal supplies" he took that as medication and said he would talk to the carrier and told him that I had to have my package and do not make me wait for them, haven't had problem since LOL

It is medicine!!

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
I hate it when your expecting vapemail and it has to be signed for and no one is home. Happened to me 2-3 times since I was at work and they deliver at around 10 or so. So I have to wait the following day to retrieve my mail.

that sucks! my kids are old enough to sign for mine now LOL...if I see "out for delivery" I tell them best be watching for mail around 2pm cause if I don't get my vapemail, im taking your computers LOL seems to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread