Status
Not open for further replies.

Phr0stByte

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2011
Virginia is for vapers
First off, let me say that this is my first post. I am a new vaper - vaping about three months now, and have not had a real cigarette for just as long.

I started my vaping experience, like many, with the Blu e-cig. Just let me say that I was not satisfied. The Blu Batteries simply sucked. They put out no voltage and only last 30-40 min.

I then bought myself an eGo-T starter kit. I was much happier. Vapor production was OK, but my liquids flavors were very... muted.

Sitting and vaping with my eGo-T, I suddenly had a brain storm. I dug out some of my saved Blu carts, and filled one with my fav juice ( from UnSmoke.us ), and threaded it onto my eGo-T battery, as both are 501 threaded. Vapor production is awesome - warm and flavorful. This is awesome! And with a battery that last all day! While not really a "mod", you have to try this if you have an eGo battery a your old Blu carts! The unit itself is really short and compact as well - great for stealth vaping.

SNC00010.jpg

Phr0stByte

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2011
Virginia is for vapers
Thanks swedishfish - I actually have some of those on the way, as I saw a post of yours somewhere else on the forums. I got the 15 bundle deal with free drip tip =)

I also went and bought myself a 5v mod - the Triple V from kalamazoovaporshop.com. After quite a bit of research, I deemed this mod to be about the most bang for the buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread