My Mistake - newbie purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
Pennsylvania
I bought a big bottle, 120ml of 6mg, Ripe VCT freebase, on user reviews. But the vanilla creamy taste is a bit sickenly sweet to me.

I've been using 50 VGod saltnic dry tobacco, just a slight hint of sweet. If I mix them do you think it will tone down the sweet stuff or just be junk?

I also have some VGod Cubano silver I could try mixing with it. Hate to mix it then have to throw it out. I wanted a tobacco taste to tone down the 50 to about 35 with just a hint, not a custard.

Dave

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I bought a big bottle, 120ml of 6mg, Ripe VCT freebase, on user reviews. But the vanilla creamy taste is a bit sickenly sweet to me.

I've been using 50 VGod saltnic dry tobacco, just a slight hint of sweet. If I mix them do you think it will tone down the sweet stuff or just be junk?

I also have some VGod Cubano silver I could try mixing with it. Hate to mix it then have to throw it out. I wanted a tobacco taste to tone down the 50 to about 35 with just a hint, not a custard.

Dave
Wouldn't hurt to try maybe 4 small 3ml batches. Though both juices are steeped you will need to let the mixes steep a few days. If nothing else you can use the sweet vanilla as a sweetener in other mixes.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Been there, done that! I got a 100 ml bottle of Vapetasia Killer Kustard and at first I thought it was great. Strong sweet custard with lots of vanilla. Soon realized it was just too much... almost nauseating. Tried mixing some DIY fruit flavors with it... helped a little but still too much (and I really don't like overly sweet anyway) That was months ago... still have over half the bottle. others describe custards like that "cloying"... not sure what that means but it'a good way to describe it. Better to mix a "cream" with tobaccos... those strong custards will always overpower everything else.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I'd test it first by tank mixing. I started with sweeter juices, and really couldn't stand them sweet after a while. Thought I'd have a go at nostalgia, and bought one of my first juices again, just because it smells so good- Cafe Racer Lucky .......- a tobacco, carmel, vanilla RY4 type juice. But it was way too sweet. So I tried adding just a couple of drops to a tank of my current NET, and now it's nice to have that touch of sweetness on-hand, for after meals or something.

So before mixing up a big batch of something that may not work, just add a couple of drops of VCT to your dry tobacco in a tank. You can play with the amount, and kind of guestimate from that to mix up a 5-10ml sample bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread