my most recent order--

Status
Not open for further replies.

antithesis

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
michigan
a manual shorty, and the french vanilla ice cream carts---

loving the manual shorty. it works great. :)

not so keen on the FV ice cream. i'm sad about that because i had such high hopes. i'm not 'totally calling it' yet though, because i used to be disappointed in/hate blueberry and now that's one of my faves, but.. for right *now*, the FVIC's have like a strange... sweet rot/perfume taste to them. we'll see what i think in a few days.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
yeah, i'm thinking i might hit up the swap thread or throw them on there, if the few friends i offered to don't want them. so 9 carts up for trade. ugh. the first hit literally makes me nauseated.

Word of advice for ya, if it's a flavor you haven't tried yet and are unsure of, only order one box ;) It took me a day or two to like it. It's not something I really vape for long periods of time, but occationally when I get bored with my red hots or cin roll I resort to it.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I don't do anything with the word cream in it. Just can't learn to like that sour milk flavor. Most people don't taste that thouigh. I have yet to taste "perfume" in a carto or liquid..goes to show we all have different tastes.
I try a 5ml bottle first before I buy any thing in quanity.
Oh I am vaping some blueberry as we speak! I also didn't care for it at first..now I enjoy it!

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
ditto... i too don't do cream, but only cause i can't taste it at *all*. i hope when i DO get the ability to taste it, if ever, it doesn't taste like old stale milk as henrid experiences. :lol:

i'm also quite lucky to not be one that has ever experienced the perfumey taste... i do notice some floral notes in some of them, but it doesn't taste 'perfumey' or unpleasant to me, just a light aftertaste.

antithesis

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
michigan
well, i'm smart enough to know 'only order one box', yes thanks, or juice, but i was dead set certain i'd like this flavor a lot. this is the first time i ordered a 'new flavor' like this.

'sour milk' pretty much nails the taste, and i see a lot of the FVIC is in trades, so i doubt anyone'll jump.

night nurse, do you have paypal? if so, i'll gladly sell them to you, then i can buy something else.

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
Just received this flavor today. I was really looking forward to receiving it since I was sure I would love it too. I really like most of the creamy flavors Ive tried, but this does taste exactly like spoiled milk to me. It's not TOO bad if you exhale mostly out of your mouth, but when you exhale out of your nose it's like rancid, warm milk. Kind of disappointed, but no biggie. I'll maybe post them in the swap thread.

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
well, i'm smart enough to know 'only order one box', yes thanks, or juice, but i was dead set certain i'd like this flavor a lot. this is the first time i ordered a 'new flavor' like this.

'sour milk' pretty much nails the taste, and i see a lot of the FVIC is in trades, so i doubt anyone'll jump.

night nurse, do you have paypal? if so, i'll gladly sell them to you, then i can buy something else.

I just sent you a PM :)

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
Just received this flavor today. I was really looking forward to receiving it since I was sure I would love it too. I really like most of the creamy flavors Ive tried, but this does taste exactly like spoiled milk to me. It's not TOO bad if you exhale mostly out of your mouth, but when you exhale out of your nose it's like rancid, warm milk. Kind of disappointed, but no biggie. I'll maybe post them in the swap thread.

Geez, maybe I just like the taste of spoiled milk... :lol::lol::lol: I seem to be the only one here that loves the FVIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread