My new babies. THANK YOU BRUCE FROM CoV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
Absolutely! I've spoken with Bruce on a few occasions and we sorted any problems out very quickly. There were a few hiccups during the order for the last GGTS and stealths because their server crashed. Bruce informed me that they would be replacing the server to handle higher spike-loads when GG products become available. Most of the time there is a normal amount of traffic hitting the connection and accessing the database but when GG products get released there is somewhat of a free-for-all. Being a former network administrator for years I made some suggestions on how to remedy the situation. Without knowing more about their full topology, I couldn't really make specific recommendations. I do know they hired more staff when the last Ithaka pre-orders came in so they could assemble and get the orders out as quickly as possible.

I was missing one of the items I'd ordered in my shipment and Bruce had it to me within a few days. Above all else, if people would just be patient on pre-orders, it would help tremendously. CoV could be filling and shipping orders instead of having to respond to emails to the effect of "where's my order?" The Ithakas were my first pre-order from CoV and I understood that there was no definite shipment date. There are many variables that people need to take into consideration; You manufacturing the parts, your company in Greece packaging and shipping them to the US, the shipment passing through customs (which could be a long time depending on external factors, CoV receiving your shipment then putting all the parts together, checking to make sure every order is correct, then shipment to the customer. There is a lot of room in there for delays, that's why there is no definite ship or receive date on pre-ordered items. I understand that quality takes time and I would rather wait a few more days, weeks or even months to receive a perfect product than something that was rushed.

My wife and I were treated very well by Clouds of Vapor. That didn't seem to be a popular opinion to some people, I just shared our experience.

I also ordered some items from E-Smokeguru.gr and was very satisfied with my transactions there too. Most of the things I ordered were o-ring sets and replacement parts that were in stock in Greece but not at CoV.

I pre-ordered your new mod that you highlighted on your last video through CoV so I absolutely trust them.

mis is right. No more characterizations between people. This issue stops here and we can talk about COV and his services as the title of the thread says.

Are you all happy with COV by the way? We both discussed some things via e-mails and I think that things go better and better. Am I right?

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
not after you block people (posts can't be seen) or when things get deleted. Personally, I doubt you use a walker or have any legitimate health issues. I definitely doubt you are 100% disabled. But until I meet you in person no way to know. Nor do I really care that much. Just means you are now a leach on the system.

Notice I said handle it like adults, and to you that means violence. Awesome, well I can get violent if you like. Hell I know where you live. I think I'll do a door to door vape information hand out in your area. That's public record as well and perfectly legal.

Nobody wants you in our "clubs" either. Funny how out of 4 groups, counting your own. Nobody wanted you around. Ever stop and think that maybe the problem isn't everybody else, but that it is you?

You are a full fledged ..... and .......... You have a holier than thou complex and fail at life. Learn to pay your damn bills. Especially if you want to be "elite"

escalated_zps1e14f9ed.jpg

Well, I have never seen this sort of behavior before except for one time last yr. Calling someone a Leach and a .......... All should remember - what goes around comes around. I thank God everyday I can walk, talk and am able to work - just sayin.

whatgoesaroundcomesaround_zps098e95eb.gif

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
DTA, you said that you dont really care if prong is 100% disable? Is this a serious behavior?
Mist, you still call "idiot" a person? I asked you not to do this especially on GG forum. Also this is against ecf rules. I dont know what rules you have on your forum but here is not your forum.

I would like you both to apologize to prong. If you cant do that then please dont post here anymore.

So speaks Imeo and his word is law

Iamthelaw_zps7b74448f.jpg

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
What did you think of Imeos new design Dspin? Looked pretty nice to me. Two of the aesthetic things that bothered me on the GGTS were the exposed threads ans the knurled ring for air control. He's fixed that superbly. It's going to be so sleek and sexy!

Well, I will have to wait and see one in hand before I decide. To my opinion right now, it is impossible to out do the GGTS. I love the telescope and knurled ring. I liked the Nickle even better with 2 knurled rings. However we all are different.

I dont understand what you mean by exposed threads on TS - where were yours exposed at - that shouldnt be.

Anyway here we have the mighty GGTS. My favorite finish of all is the Nickle. My favorite TS of all is the July 2011 TMF edition brass and SS. I must take updated pics when I get back from vacation. I must add my brass TB and Brass TS and Stealth.

You will notice 2 knurled rings in center 2 GG's - those are the Nickle. On far right is Alum with 2 knurled rings

024.jpg

To my eyes the 2011 TMF are the most beautiful. ( I need to take better pics) The engravings were balanced, elegant and gold toned.
The button shown is one of his original buttons - sitting on a 2011 - THE BEST ONE HE EVER DID - IMO

003a.jpg

Here is first Nickle on the left and first SS on the right.

GGTSTSTS.jpg

Here we have TB's - can be used at 3.7, 6.0 or 7.4 I use mine at 6.0 except when I put a genisis on then I use it at 3.7. To think he was going to quit making them.

006.jpg

Last edited:

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
He's removed the knurled ring and made a ring with four cut outs, smoother look all around. What I meant by exposed threads is when you have the air control ring where you like it, you can see exposed threads. The new version is smooth and he uses an o-ring to keep it in place, no threads. The new "just GG" is a GGTS and a stealth all at the same time. (Although I think you have to get a stealth cap). I'm slowly building my collection of GG mods and RBAs. When all my stuff comes in I'll have 2 SS GGTS TMF editions, 2 stealths TMF editions and 5 Ithakas. I have an all brass "just GG" on preorder and a SS "just GG" on preorder. I'll post pics when I get them.

Well, I will have to wait and see one in hand before I decide. To my opinion right now, it is impossible to out do the GGTS. I love the telescope and knurled ring. I liked the Nickle even better with 2 knurled rings. However we all are different.

I dont understand what you mean by exposed threads on TS - where were yours exposed at - that shouldnt be.

Anyway here we have the mighty GGTS. My favorite finish of all is the Nickle. My favorite TS of all is the July 2011 TMF edition brass and SS. I must take updated pics when I get back from vacation. I must add my brass TB and Brass TS and Stealth.

You will notice 2 knurled rings in center 2 GG's - those are the Nickle. On far right is Alum with 2 knurled rings

024.jpg

To my eyes the 2011 TMF are the most beautiful. ( I need to take better pics) The engravings were balanced, elegant and gold toned.
The button shown is one of his original buttons - sitting on a 2011 - THE BEST ONE HE EVER DID - IMO

003a.jpg

GGTSTSTS.jpg

Here we have TB's - can be used at 3.7, 6.0 or 7.4 I use mine at 6.0 except when I put a genisis on then I use it at 3.7. To think he was going to quit making them.

006.jpg

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I haven't been shy occasionally voicing disappointment with COV so here's a positive- I had an issue with my order so I used the new GG hotline email and received a very satisfactory reply from Bruce within an hour. That's the kind of thing that will make up for a mistake in a heartbeat. Thank you Bruce, that GG email was an excellent idea!

DTA-Z

May 24, 2013
Oklahoma, United States
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: keep comments civil-save the snark

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
Are those nickel plated? If so on top of what? Brass?

024.jpg

003a.jpg

GGTSTSTS.jpg

006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread