Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
886kirby_sentria_big_BG2.jpg

Since I never leave the house I figured I'ld spend as much money on a vacuum as some people spend on a used car. The fact that the Kirby sales team showed up after I had a couple drinks might have helped. :blink: So one of the selling points of this thing is the pet grooming attachment........right.

So it turns out if you give Idiot Collies Valium....they get even stupider....
here's what you can expect if you decide to try this on your own idiots.....you will be able to brush their teeth. You will be able to suck the fur right off their body with the new Kirby. Then....you will spend the rest of the day making sure they don't mistake inanimate objects, or each other, for food, .....do not drown in the toilet.....do not break a leg falling through the stairs getting in and out of the house. And of course.....tripping over them as they constantly pass out right under your feet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But you CAN....like....do stuff to them....hehe:evil:

Last edited:

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
Oh my Lord hahahhha I also bought the kirby after many drinks with the salesman.The sales guy showed up on a saturday morning I was cleaning for a party that night and we ended up drinking a bunch of vodka together then the old man showed up and was like what the heck is going on!!!lololololol Swear true story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread