my new ego!

Status
Not open for further replies.

audio

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Nebraska
Just got my new ego in the mail a little bit ago! I am loving it! I love the fact that cignot is so close, it only took 2 days after ordering it to get it!

aNOlog,

There's a rumor circulating around here that cignot has a tunnel directly to the post office. Did you blow the primer out of the atty? If so you're all set (I didn't and I had a bad first couple of days).

Good luck!

aNOlog free

Jun 23, 2010
michigan
Hey aNolog. Congrats. What part of MI. are you in? Cignot's in Chicago isn't it?
I wanted to make you aware of the vaper's gathering planned for July 31st in White Lake. Possible? I'm going and I live about 20 miles south of Jackson.

I'm over in the Holland area, so it would be a 2.5 hour drive for me, but i will consider making the trip. It is a definite possibility since i see it would be a Saturday. And i do believe that cignot is in Chicago, i know i seen Illinois for sure, but cant recall if it said Chicago or not.

Last edited:

aNOlog free

Jun 23, 2010
michigan
aNOlog,

There's a rumor circulating around here that cignot has a tunnel directly to the post office. Did you blow the primer out of the atty? If so you're all set (I didn't and I had a bad first couple of days).

Good luck!

I think I need to find the tunnel cignot has and take a trip over there just for the hell of it, and to spend some money on supplies of course! I did blow it out and I dripped 2 drops of liquid in as well, just as i was told too.

BajaGadget

Jun 25, 2010
Dayton
I am waiting on my pair of eGos from Cignot. Should be here Monday. Can't wait t try vaping.
I did my homework first, so I hope I made a good choice.
There's a deal on eGos from Nicotine Nirvana right now. I can't post link yet. It's in the Seasonal forum. Search on "4th of July eGo". It's the first result I think.
2 eGos for less than $60.

Mike

Been vaping for 2 months, but couldn't convince my wife to join me with any of the models I used 'till I got a mega eGo 2 days ago. Finally she loves vaping! I think it just has more airflow. First 900 mAh battery lasted 2 days, where a KR808D-1 XL lasts 5 hrs. Can't wait to order & try the mega atomizers & mega cartridges on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread