Should have started with an eGo, but have one now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
:laugh: I got my pretty pink eGo's today in the mail from Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. and I am so impressed. I wish I had found this forum months ago and known what to buy. I like to drip vape so I ordered and extra drip tip for it and I am enjoying my juice even more then before. It seems to make the flavors just pop with the eGo. I am a very big breast cancer research supporter and the fact that cignot donates money to them from the sales of the pink eGo was a big selling point for me. I have been analog free for just over 2 weeks so my hubby took me shopping and to get my nails done as a reward. Now I don't have to worry about yellow stains on my pretty designed nails.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
I finally ordered an eGo yesterday. I'm so excited to see if it's as good as I'm hearing. I'm also glad that you were able to shop from a vendor that supports one of your causes.

And, congratulations on making it two weeks. I can feel the happiness you are having about it through your writing. Enjoy your new toy...

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
Okay, y'all have me sold on the eGo. I just have one question...

The thought of using something so large in public (yes, I vape in public) sorta makes me nervous. I've never really cared what other people thought before, but I guess I'm worried about drawing too much attention to myself and having people think I'm smoking a crack pipe or something. To those of you with eGos...do you just use it at home/in your car, or do you puff away on it wherever, whenever?

Last edited:

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Congrats on the eGo and being analog free for two weeks! That was very sweet of your hubby to treat you to shopping and pretty nails!

Yes it was, he is very proud of me, have been using e-cigs for months but just didn't have the right set up and flavors to get off the analogs. Finding this forum was a god send. By the way when we were shopping and looking for something to carry my eGo in that would stay straight up since I prefer a drip tip and he thought of going to the camera section. Found a hard covered camera case that my eGo and juice fit perfectly in and put a clip on it so I can just clip it onto my new purse I got today too.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Okay, y'all have me sold on the eGo. I just have one question...

The thought of using something so large in public (yes, I vape in public) sorta makes me nervous. I've never really cared what other people thought before, but I guess I'm worried about drawing too much attention to myself and having people think I'm smoking a crack pipe or something. To those of you with eGos...do you just use it at home/in your car, or do you puff away on it wherever, whenever?

If you're worried about looking like you're smokin' a stogie, get a 510 battery and charger so it's interchangeable with you're atty's or carto's. Use it for out 'n about. It'll only cost around $15 or so and the 510 bat/carto setup is about the same size as an analog.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Grats on the eGo. Mine is due to arrive Monday or Tiesday ( probably Tuesday )

As far as vaping in public, I don;t even try to hide it anymore. I was vaping in Target while talking to two target employees about why the hell Target doesnt carry any sketchbooks that dont have little kid cartoon characters on them anymore. Like Im going to send my 14 year old boy off to school with what looks like something a kindergartner would carry around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread