• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My New Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacktan12

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Malaysia
Just got my dream PV yesterday. Couldn't resist taking a couple of pics while sitting at the mamak having a cup of tea after tearing the package apart.

IMAGE_055.jpg

IMAGE_056.jpg

Last edited:

jacktan12

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Malaysia
How's that auto feed system working out for you? Really curious to know how it works :)

Hi Vikings,

The auto feed system is working fine. There is a learning curve, but if you watched Imeo's (the maker of GG) videos, you start to understand how it works. Took me about total of 5 hours to get used to it and learn the tricks. Now, I unconsciously set it for the sweet spot in the morning, and leave it until the night when I lock it down. No leaks, only flooded it twice, and found an easy way to clear it without losing juice.

Right now, the flavor, TH and vapor is off the charts for me...even with a 2.3ohm standard 510 atomizer. Plus, I'm using about half of the juice I used to use a day, due to the strong hit I'm getting. I think that the LR atomizers I'm waiting to come in is gonna really kill me...

Overall, it's a great system which I fill up at night before I go to bed...lock it down for the night, and open it up again the next morning and vape for a day. Also very easy to fill up...takes about 45 seconds for me right now. I haven't been able to fill up anything else I've used this fast...and that includes cartomizers, clearomizers..etc. The only things faster are direct dripping.

Last edited:

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Great Video, That Guy really look Robot when he Speak. Cute.
wow..nice gadget there...i am also loving mine,Mega 510 Titan ..anything that can satisfy yr nicotine intake without real cigarette..so far so good..using this now for almost 2 weeks..down to only a few real cigs,be4 was over a pkt a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread